Mother of 9/11 Pilot Mohammed Atta Believes he is Alive in Guantanamo

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Feb 7, 2015
Sadly, if he was alive the day after 9/11 it's a safe assumption that he's dead by now. If her claims are true, there is no way the US would risk leaving him alive.
You sound as delusional as his parents. Do you think those planes flew themselves into those buildings. LOL

Feb 9, 2010
I guess she missed the part where the radical Islams rape, torture and kill thousands of innocent people. Oh let's not forget the be headings that are video recorded. I don't think any one religion is perfect and I don't think all Muslims are bad people, but those radicalized Muslims are bat poop crazy and don't have regard for anyone's life. I don't know about her Son, as a Mother I'd believe the best of my children too. I can't stand the USA planned this. I wish I could block just these threads. It really makes me angry.
Not all wars are fought by outright war,but some are brought about by peaceful measures,to get a large group,and backing,and then let the war begin when they have more power on their side.

I believe America's goal is to bring the world together,and if America did plan the 911 attack,to cause the world to think Islam is terrorist,and Arabs a violent people,would make sense.

The 6th trumpet is a large army that fights the world,in which nuclear weapons fly,causing one third of the world to perish,which I believe it to be the Arab people,Islam,as they rebel against the one world government,and unified religious system,that operates for three and one half years,the ten horn kingdom.

Setting them up ahead of time would make sense to cause the world to hate,and fear them,and when the world comes together to try to solve their problems,still cause irritation so that the Islam world,and the world will clash,taking down Islam,taking down their power,which that war will be so terrible,that then they will follow the man of sin to solve their problems,and also the man of sin recognizes no personal god,so he is against Christianity,Islam,and Judaism,which he will attack them one at a time.

Promote peace,and go by somewhat peaceful ways,only going against people claiming that they are a hazard,and a tyrant,but let it be minor,and not let it get out of control,then when the world comes together,with all that power,then use the world's power to knock down big groups that are in your way of having your agenda,and operation,for the world.

That is what the man of sin will do according to the Bible,that when he causes peace in the Middle East,and the world comes together with all that power,he goes right to work warring against people,which he will pluck up 3 of the horns of the 10 horn kingdom,by the roots,which appear to be the Arab nations,and when he claims to be God,then he causes the world to make war against all who did not take the mark,which Jesus said if He did not shorten the days,amount of days,the antichrist could rule,no flesh would survive.

You promote peace,and then get a large group on your side,then you go to war against big groups that are in your way of trying to establish the type of world you want,which the man of sin,by peace,shall destroy many,and the world will think this is what we have to do.

Keep portraying Islam as terrorist,and cause fear,and hatred,towards them,in the world,and eventually the world and Islam will clash,and an all out holy war will happen,but that is what the man of sin wants,for they have a concept of a personal God,and a big group that is in his way of trying to establish a world without God.

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Well, let's see, you CAN use a remote control device to fly toy drone's, AND toy airplanes, AND remote-control cars. And a plethora of other devices. Not to mention you can make those drones, toy airplanes and remote-control toy cars GO ANYWHERE YOU WANT THEM TO GO. Just saying..

Feb 7, 2015
Well, let's see, you CAN use a remote control device to fly toy drone's, AND toy airplanes, AND remote-control cars. And a plethora of other devices. Not to mention you can make those drones, toy airplanes and remote-control toy cars GO ANYWHERE YOU WANT THEM TO GO. Just saying..
You should be on stage. Comedy pays pretty well.

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
speaking of drones, Obama killed a lot of isis collaborators usung drone strikes

U

Ultimatum77

[video=youtube;jpMzkIR1ymw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jpMzkIR1ymw[/video]

only psychopaths laugh at terror watch his reaction as he talks and notice how he's always smiling on a serious topic.....this guy is full of crap....

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014

This post is 100% true, and you know it. And you cannot prove that it isn't..

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
You're doubling me over. This gets more laughable with every post. LOL
So you CAN'T remote control a toy car or drone? Yes you can. In August 2001, an airline was flown AND landed by remote control. And also in 2001, President Bush intended to give a speech about the government giving out grants to research new technology that WOULD indeed allow air controllers the ability to remote-controlly land planes on the ground that are in distress.

On August 25, 2001, the U.S. Air Force successfully tested the use of a military component that will land planes entirely by auto-pilot. And it was even tested on a commercial airliner. It used a Boeing 727 and the test was conducted at Holloman Air Force Base in Mexico..

Here is the link and I'll even post the video that shows it, so you can see for yourself.

Context of 'August 2001: Large Passenger Jet Flown and Landed by Remote Control'

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Here is the video:

[video=youtube;feQxYXHXewY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=feQxYXHXewY[/video]

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Point proved. You CAN control a plane via remote control. Doesn't matter if it's a tiny toy plane or a commercial airliner. It CAN be flown by remote control. :)