Mother Of All Conspiracies

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Nov 23, 2013

MORE INCREDIBLE information about the downing of TWA flight 800, the Malaysia flight MH17, and much more.

[video=youtube;l1rd7s0FPUw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1rd7s0FPUw[/video]

T_Laurich

Mar 24, 2013
Very cool info on the "coincidences" :)

Thanks for the post.. I am 48 minutes in.

Nov 23, 2013
Very cool info on the "coincidences" :)

Thanks for the post.. I am 48 minutes in.
I love Pastor Mike, I have never seen anyone pull current events out of the bible the way he does.

C

CeileDe

Well interesting video. I would have to disagree with Isaiah 14:12. That chapter is talking about the king of Babylon not Satan. If you read the entire chapter not just verse 12 a person can definitely determine that it is talking about a man not satan.

Nov 23, 2013
Well interesting video. I would have to disagree with Isaiah 14:12. That chapter is talking about the king of Babylon not Satan. If you read the entire chapter not just verse 12 a person can definitely determine that it is talking about a man not satan.
Glad you took the time to watch CeileDe... it certainly is interesting. I'm assuming verse 12 is why you say Isaiah14:12 is not talking about Satan.

Isa 14:4 That thou shalt take up this proverb against the king of Babylon, and say, How hath the oppressor ceased! the golden city ceased!
Just my opinion, but I think Isaiah 14 is like Ezekiel 28. The lamentation is against the king of Tyrus and there was a literal king of Tyrus, but as you keep reading Ezekiel 28 it is obvious that the lamentation is against Satan. The literal king of Tyrus was not in the garden of Eden.

Eze 28:12 Son of man, take up a lamentation upon the king of Tyrus, and say unto him, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Thou sealest up the sum, full of wisdom, and perfect in beauty.
Eze 28:13 Thou hast been in Eden the garden of God; every precious stone was thy covering, the sardius, topaz, and the diamond, the beryl, the onyx, and the jasper, the sapphire, the emerald, and the carbuncle, and gold: the workmanship of thy tabrets and of thy pipes was prepared in thee in the day that thou wast created.
Eze 28:14 Thou art the anointed cherub that covereth; and I have set thee so: thou wast upon the holy mountain of God; thou hast walked up and down in the midst of the stones of fire.
Eze 28:15 Thou wast perfect in thy ways from the day that thou wast created, till iniquity was found in thee.
In Isaiah 14:12 the king of Babylon fell from heaven. The literal king of Babylon was never in heaven, but Satan was. We know from other scriptures that Satan was in heaven and he was cast out.

Isa 14:12 How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!