mountain moving faith

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

savedmen

Question GOD WANTS US TO REALIZE THAT PROBLEMS ARE INEVITABLE?

Answer James 1:2-4

Question WHEN WE FACE PROBLEMS, WE SHOULD TURN TO GOD FOR HIS ASSISTANCE?

Answer Jonah 2:1-10, 2 Sam. 22:2

Question Whatever our problems may be, God can help solve them.
There is
nothing too small nor too large for God to handle?

Answer Mark 11:22-24

Question WHEN WE FACE PROBLEMS, WE NEED TO WAIT PATIENTLY For
GOD

Feb 15, 2009
I love the scripture in James 1:2 'Consider it pure joy, my brothers whenever you face trials of many kinds'.

S

savedmen

Question GOD WANTS US TO REALIZE THAT PROBLEMS ARE INEVITABLE?

Answer James 1:2-4

Question WHEN WE FACE PROBLEMS, WE SHOULD TURN TO GOD FOR HIS ASSISTANCE?

Answer Jonah 2:1-10, 2 Sam. 22:2

Question Whatever our problems may be, God can help solve them.
There is
nothing too small nor too large for God to handle?

Answer Mark 11:22-24

Question WHEN WE FACE PROBLEMS, WE NEED TO WAIT PATIENTLY For
GOD

Well there was more to this but I lost it . I put it in the box but it just put that weird html code stuf instead and when I tryed to fix it I turned off the website I was getting this information from and then I allready hit save too instead of preview so then all thet ended up here was a nice short thing that works for me hope you all enjoy it to and thank our Heavenly Father for the short version.ok I admit Im goofy and I guess God needed me around for something.
God Bless you Guy's
Savedmen :)

C

Crazy4GODword

I believe it might be not just testing of faith but something that makes us grow and not be bored on earth before leaving it.

B-I-B-L-E Book of Instruction Before Leaving Earth.

Last edited by a moderator:

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
I have always loved how in scripture, Jesus said" if you have faith the size of a mustard seed, you can say to the mountain move, and it shall."
He also spoke about ow the small mustard seed can grow into the largest of plants.
I dont know how many of you have ever seen a mustard seed, but it is very small.
Another thing about the mustard seed, is that it is very strong, I have dropped them before and they cannot be crushed easly, the mustard seed can be stepped on and not be damaged.
How wonderful an example Jesus gave us.
That although small,its streangth and growth is great!
God bless.
pickles