Move It Move It!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Apr 29, 2015
Today was beautiful with the sun shinning and great workout. I did weightlifting, ran up and down the bleachers for cardio. Next week, I will be adding line dancing for cardio twice a week. Losing weight is not easy for women, but we can do it. My balance has greatly improve because now I can stand on leg for 40 seconds. Remember stretching is important for our bodies and drink plenty of water. Surround yourself with positive, outgoing, and joyful people. Positive attitude is everything!

I Like To Move It (Original Video) Madagascar HD

https://youtu.be/hdcTmpvDO0I

Apr 5, 2014
Yayy, I super agree with that! I recently watch a documentary called ''FatHead'', it changed my point of view on many things related to food. Like fat is probably not that bad afterall!!
Since that, i have more energy. Keep up! :)
God bless you.