Movie recommendations

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
PG means parental guidance recommended.
not sure if PG-13 means anyone under 13 should watch with a parent.

oh warning 'the Public' does contain some swearing and nudity. I guess they cant make a movie set in a library without it...
But it is true that homeless people want to hang out at the library. If you were homeless tried to hang out at some churches theyd lock the doors and kick you out saying its private property but anyone can just hang out at the library as long as you not disturbing the peace.

Prycejosh1987

Jul 19, 2020
The movie I have recommended the most when asked by others here is this one:

My only quibble is the translation they chose to depict :)

I would also recommend Do You Believe? And All Saints:D
You stole my movie. Thief.. off with your head. I absolutely love this video i have the DVD, but its called gospel of John.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
You stole my movie. Thief.. off with your head. I absolutely love this video i have the DVD, but its called gospel of John.
Yes, they titled this one wrong, but I post it anyways because it has the best auto resolution :D

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
I had a movie/documentary recommended during our community church group last night called American Gospel: Christ Alone. I am watching it on Netflix, but checked to see if it is on Youtube, and it is, and them some, as apparently there is more than one in this series. This particular one focuses on exposing the so-called prosperity gospel/name it and claim it errors. I plan on watching the others too :)

Jun 18, 2020
'Risen' on netflix really grabbed me.

'To disprove rumors of a Jewish preacher's resurrection, a jaded Roman tribune and his rookie lieutenant search for the crucified man's missing body'

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
I highly recommend Hallmark's 'A Family Thanksgiving' to get you into the holiday mood. It's funny, has romance, kids, Faye Dunaway and a clever plot:)

up

Banned
Oct 8, 2019
oh geez, tabz, you should know Hallmark gets me all sorts of emotions🤣😂🙂

Jun 25, 2020
I am not married, but I really enjoyed watching a movie called Fireproof

1605847578352.png