Movies

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Poinsetta

Nov 24, 2018
Hello, so in this thread I will post movie titles (if you've seen them or might want to plan to see them).

"Wish" by Disney. It looks like it's barely showing on theaters so let me know how it goes. lol

Subhumanoidal

Sep 17, 2018
Hello, so in this thread I will post movie titles (if you've seen them or might want to plan to see them).

"Wish" by Disney. It looks like it's barely showing on theaters so let me know how it goes. lol

Disney movies have become equated to being flops, anymore. Their movies focus more on pushing woke agendas than entertainment. This is how they managed to ruin multiple franchises like Star Wars and the MCU.
Their movies lose money now. Literally. And their use of transvestites at their theme parks has aided in a loss of attendance. They have transvestites stand outside the girls clothing shops, dressed as princesses, encouraging girls to spend money.

Genipher

Jan 6, 2019
Anyone here watch Studio C or JK Studio on youtube? The old cast from Studio C (they moved to JK) made their first movie, Go West. But it was only in limited theaters and not near me at all. Did anyone see the movie?

blueluna5

Jul 30, 2018

Did you mean kid movies? Disney is is probably the way to go. Although most of the new ones are awful.

Some good ones are frozen and frozen 2. I love those as an adult and my boys love them. Lol insideout is a good one. Wall-E is unlike any Disney movie and takes place 700 years after no one could live on the earth. They are all in hovercrafts stuck with vr around them constantly and obese. It's super different. I like the Aladdin in real life.

Of course they have a lot of woke crap too. So far I've been able to tell just by looking at the preview though. Maybe I can spot mental illness. 😆

montana123

Oct 9, 2021
Disney movies have become equated to being flops, anymore. Their movies focus more on pushing woke agendas than entertainment. This is how they managed to ruin multiple franchises like Star Wars and the MCU.
Their movies lose money now. Literally. And their use of transvestites at their theme parks has aided in a loss of attendance. They have transvestites stand outside the girls clothing shops, dressed as princesses, encouraging girls to spend money.
The thing is there is an agenda they want to establish that is greater than money so they do not care but will push their agenda.

Which is to go according to the new age movement, and cause that attitude in people, which they believe they are evolving to be spiritual, and there is no personal God.

That is more important to them than money.

Which is why Disney all of a sudden started changing.

Forget money when you can be godlike if you can influence the world to embrace the things the new age movement wants them to embrace to further their agenda.

Which the had a hand in the 1960's counter culture movement.

The Woke movement is the second counter culture movement.

And then the new age movement for those type of people will embrace the new age movement.

The United Nations supports new age organizations and is with them as well as Science, so that is already the plan.

And the children, and young adults will love it for they love super hero movies and want to be like them.

Which ask a child, or young adult, would they rather have a billion dollars, or be greater than superman, and you know the answer you would get.

And all the insecure, low self esteem people, especially the Woke movement which is why they embraced them in the first place will love it for now they can be somebody important with the attitude how do you like me now.