Moving and music

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

Jordache

Ive got a whole lot of life change in the nearish future. Right now my rent is about 75%. I live in a 2bd/2 bath apt by myself because when I moved my husband and I had plans and I had a much better job. I've looked for roommates but I haven't been able to find anyone in over 6 months. Recently I've been waiting for a 1br to open up where I live. I love where I live. Half my church lives there. My nieces and nephew are two doors down. It's a decent located and the apt is large. But I have to move somewhere. The rent is killing me. One of the people at my church just offered me his guest house. But that guesthouse is really small. Now I think I could handle the small space as far as downsizing my closet and library, but I don't know that it's possible as far as my kitchen goes. I don't mind storing most of my stuff, but I really can't deal with a fridge that holds a days worth of food, and a stove with one burner. I also have no storage or medication. I'm still praying about it seriously, but I'm not sure it'll work out. Plus the guys a bit intimidating. Part of its just me.
I'm also trying to get some music off the ground, but I don't play keys well enough to play for anyone but myself. I have lots of friends but it's impossible to get together with them. My next step is to barter my other skills for a musical partnership, babysitting for accompaniment. I have a worship pastor, the kindest and gentlest man ever, but musically he scares me to death.... Again my problem.

W

wwjd_kilden

Praying.

Dont they have places in the area where like thre-- four people share kitchen/ living rooms etc where you could move? There are plenty of them here.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Praying all is solved soon for you in Jesus.

Hugs and God bless
pickles

P

psychomom

I look to the Lord to supply your needs, and for wisdom in this.
Please let us know how He does this, so we can praise Him with you? :)

love,
ellie

S

shekaniah

You are in my prayers!
Much Love in Jesus!
Shekaniah