Mrs. GMC

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

Jellybeangenie

I am a mother of 4 as well as a grandmother of 5. I love to watch t.v. "Joyce Meyer" and "Sue Thomas, F.B.I" are amongst my favorite. I also love to collect angels from Avon as well as knit and crochet.

F

FixYourWeave

i love joyce meyer. Welcome to cc! hope you enjoy it

C

christiancollegegirl

I love Sue Thomas!!! I was so dissapointed when they took the episodes off Youtube.

Welcome to CC!

J

Jellybeangenie

Thankyou for welcoming me on this site! I do watch "Joyce Meyer" everyday and enjoy her humour. I also watch a lot of ru-runs of "Sue Thomas, FBI." I have been fascinated with the deaf ever since I was in Junior High and so I managed to take an ASL class at a college nearby; need to do a lot of brushing up though.

C

christiancollegegirl

I'm an ASL major. Watching Sue Thomas only fueled my passion for the language and the culture. Jack was a pretty god reason to watch too. ;) lol

J

Jellybeangenie

I wish I would have had the courage to take ASL courses way back when, but where I grew up there just weren't any deaf children in my area. My dream since 2002 was to adopt a deaf girl that was up for adoption on a Wednesday's segment of the news called "Wednesday's Child."

C

christiancollegegirl

Go for it. Don't be scared to learn a new language and a new culture. THe adoption agency can refer you to people that can teach you about Deaf childrenand what your options are. Education, auditory defices, oralism, or sighning etc.....

B

Bornagainchristian

welcome here and hope you will find nice friends and nice fellowship with all christians around the world.
It takes time to get friends but be patient.
God bless you.

Ineke.

J

Jellybeangenie

Thankyou to "Bornagainchristian" and also to "FixYourWeave." It's so good to have wonderful people to support me. I'm still trying to "get the kinks out" learning the ins and outs of this site; so far so good!!!

Last edited:
S

sunshine_debbie

Welcome to Christian Chat, I am not a really big fan of Joyce M. and I dont even know who the other lady is, so sorry. But I love angels!!! Anyway, welcome to Christian Chat.

Debbie