MSNBC purposely LIES and DOCTORS A VIDEO to make gun lobbyists look bad

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

RoboOp

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 4, 2008
It's pretty clear. Amazing how the media purposely lies and distorts things for their own agenda.

It's just a 3-minute video, which shows what MSNBC aired (their doctored video with their lying commentary), and then the actual un-doctored video.

[video=youtube;pac0BLKL608]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pac0BLKL608[/video]

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Wish I could watch it, but my pc still wont let me download flash player.
But Ive seen this happen so many times now, that it is no surprise.

God bless
pickles

RoboOp

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 4, 2008
The audience, including the gun rights advocates, were quite respectful -- in fact totally silent, even as he paused and looked around for a response, obviously inviting a response. Only after he not only paused and looked around inviting a response AND also even went on to say that no one can give an answer, did some people finally answer, because he was basically forcing them to. And even after that it was quite calm and everyone was nice. Quite different from what was presented by MSNBC in their doctored video and lying commentary.

There was absolutely no "heckling" involved; quite the contrary.

RoboOp

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 4, 2008
I feel sorry for the father who lost his son and I understand his feelings and position. I also understand the feelings and positions of the other fathers there who want to keep a firearm in order to protect their children. Both sides (in this particular exchange) actually have the same objective -- to protect their children. And it was a quite civil exchange, unlike MSNBC's presentation where they vilify the equally-protective fathers who actually tried to hold their tongues, perhaps out of respect for the grieving father and perhaps also out of respect for the rules in the hearing, but were forced to respond when the grieving father tried to prove that they had no response.

God bless the grieving father, and all fathers who want to protect their children.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
When I was 16, I was held up by gunpoint.
A 357 was pointed right at my head, the interesting thing though, was that is wasnt the gun I feared, but the person who held the gun.
Thankfully the robber took the money and ran, and all was safe again, I was so glad when the police arrived, as I knew they could protect me, as they had guns .
I so wish people could see that the problem is not the guns, but those who use them to injure.
Untill we see that the threat is the evil and find ways to prevent evil from bringing harm.
Harm will come, not by just guns, but by any means possible.
For the theif comes to steal , kill and destroy, it matters not how.

God bless
pickles

zone

Jun 13, 2010
I feel sorry for the father who lost his son and I understand his feelings and position. I also understand the feelings and positions of the other fathers there who want to keep a firearm in order to protect their children. Both sides (in this particular exchange) actually have the same objective -- to protect their children. And it was a quite civil exchange, unlike MSNBC's presentation where they vilify the equally-protective fathers who actually tried to hold their tongues, perhaps out of respect for the grieving father and perhaps also out of respect for the rules in the hearing, but were forced to respond when the grieving father tried to prove that they had no response.

God bless the grieving father, and all fathers who want to protect their children.
so, the problem is crystal clear - whoever is steering this thing via the media has a plan, and they'll do anything to make it happen.

the guy interviewed in the "news" opinion piece was all indignant, when he knew what the unedited version looked like.
and the studio? - with international DANGER signs.....depicting stick-toddlers [?] running around holding machine guns?:(

come on....but i guess that's what we accept.
straight out of central casting, the whole lot.

i made my living setting up stuff like that.

J

jimmydiggs

Martin Bashir :(

I kind of liked him.