Mugisha Denis Neal,

  • Thread starter Thread starter mdenis
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
M

mdenis

Guest
Praise God, Friends i am really Blessing to see and read about this site, great that i have joined it, And would like to greet you all in the Name of the Most High, if you are there and you would like to be my friend in Christ i am gladly welcoming you all, i am from Uganda a Country in East-Africa, if you are there and really want to ask me things about East-Africa i will be happy to Answer you All. Thanks God Bless you All.

Skype Id: mugisha159
Facebook: mdenisneal1
Email: [email protected]
 
Welcome, mdenis. I'm oyster67.
I to like Micah 6:8. Humbleness is such a rare thing. We need much of it if we are to be useful to God. I to like to use my blog here at CC. I'm really glad God helped us to meet. Send me a message anytime. God bless you:)
 
Welcome, Mugisha! It's wonderful to connect with a brother in Christ from the motherland. I, too, am here any time you need prayer or conversation. I know you are doing your part, spreading the gospel and lighting fires in the bosoms of men and women. My church has traveled to Uganda many times and helps build wells in various parts. We have also been visited several times by the Watoto Choir out of Kampala. Small world :)

-Kingslee