Multiple options

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

Jullianna

The right one will completely knock your socks off and you'll know.

J

Jullianna

LOL! I didn't mean you specifically.... But, hey, if you have a special attachment to your socks, who am I to question it? :p

I'm just saying that when we meet the right one and it's the right time, we won't have to question it, if we are relying on the Lord to guide us. The right one will understand you even when you don't know what you want or need to say, will know when you need them to be there for you and when to leave you alone (even if by leaving you alone they are simply there, but silent), and even when you are angry or disagree with the right one, you will love them for their passion. And you won't even THINK about dating anyone else. And when they are gone, you won't regret one moment you spent with them. But I realize, from reading some of these threads, that some are willing to settle for less for convenience or expediency reasons...and that hurts my heart.

N

NodMyHeadLikeYeah

Im waiting to be knocked out completely.