multitude of councellors

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Feb 16, 2011
The Bible says there is safety in the multitude of councellors. Do you feel that Christian Chat is a great place for this?

cronjecj

Banned [Reason: ongoing "extreme error/heresy" Den
Sep 25, 2011
to be honest i came here because i was curious to see if there are other Christians out there that think like i do maybe ? but realizing there are so many different ways to understand scripture it's almost unbelievable.

but ultimately our views might be different but if we have the Son we have Life.

C

Consumed

Bible also says beware who we take counsel from, worldly counsel is for the dead
Godly counsel comes from His Word, the mighty counsellor, every situation in life covered by His counsel on how to approach and deal with, storm or not

Beware is the teaching who we do take counsel from - proverbs

CC at best of times is alike to sports teams, forgetting that in reality we are all on the same side -JESUS,

Puffed up with knowledge of ones own team. hey but thats a open forum, just comes down too whos actual team you part of, and its not a denomination lol

tribesman

Oct 13, 2011
The few that walk with God are in majority and thus a multitude.