Murderers in the Church.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Heavenian

Jun 18, 2020
It’s time to know this, and it’s time to repent and live the Word of GOD. There are many murderers in the Church today, but many don’t know this. For the HOLY SPIRIT says, “Whosoever hateth his brother is a murderer: and you know that no murderer hath eternal life abiding in him (1 John 3:15).” If you hate your mother-in-law or your father-in-law or your sister-in-law or your brother-in-law or your father or your mother or your teacher or your boss in the office or your colleagues or your president in your country or whoever, then you are a murderer.
Today, you will hear some Christians saying that they hate their mother-in-law or father-in-law or their wives or husbands or sisters or father or mother or their bosses or friends or colleagues etc. If you truly hate them then you are a murderer and you have no eternal life in you. That’s what the Word of GOD says. Period!!!.

Again, remember what the LORD said, “Whosoever hateth his brother is a murderer: and you know that no murderer hath eternal life abiding in him. (1 John 3:15)” The word “whosoever” means both Christians and non-Christians. It means anybody.
The LORD again said, “Whoever loves his brother lives in the light, and there is nothing in him to make him stumble. But whoever hates his brother is in the darkness and walks around in the darkness; he does not know where he is going, because the darkness has blinded him. ( 1 John 2:11). If anyone says, ‘I love GOD,’ but hates his brother, he is a liar; for whoever does not love a brother whom he has seen cannot love GOD whom he has not seen. (1 John 4:20).”

My dear precious beloved brethren, look inwardly and bring out the love of GOD in you. Manifest the love of GOD which has been shed abroad in your heart. For it is written, “… The love of GOD is shed abroad in our hearts by the HOLY GHOST which is given unto us (Romans 5:5).”
Finally, if you love anyone, tell them about JESUS CHRIST the only SAVIOR of the World.
Thank you Precious HOLY SPIRIT for your Word today. For you are the LORD GOD ALMIGHTY.
JESUS CHRIST loves you.
Thanks,
JESUS IS LORD.

Jul 5, 2023
The church is merely a place... like Israel... the people who OBEY Jesus are a tiny few... why try to change Israel... Jesus never did.

JohnDB

Jan 16, 2021
Moses was a convicted murderer.

Paul kept starting riots and was instrumental in killing Stephen.

Then there's David.....

Solomon his son?

Peter tried to split that soldier down the middle.....

So exactly which murderer are you referring to?

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
It’s time to know this, and it’s time to repent and live the Word of GOD. There are many murderers in the Church today, but many don’t know this. For the HOLY SPIRIT says, “Whosoever hateth his brother is a murderer: and you know that no murderer hath eternal life abiding in him (1 John 3:15).” If you hate your mother-in-law or your father-in-law or your sister-in-law or your brother-in-law or your father or your mother or your teacher or your boss in the office or your colleagues or your president in your country or whoever, then you are a murderer.
Today, you will hear some Christians saying that they hate their mother-in-law or father-in-law or their wives or husbands or sisters or father or mother or their bosses or friends or colleagues etc. If you truly hate them then you are a murderer and you have no eternal life in you. That’s what the Word of GOD says. Period!!!.

Again, remember what the LORD said, “Whosoever hateth his brother is a murderer: and you know that no murderer hath eternal life abiding in him. (1 John 3:15)” The word “whosoever” means both Christians and non-Christians. It means anybody.
The LORD again said, “Whoever loves his brother lives in the light, and there is nothing in him to make him stumble. But whoever hates his brother is in the darkness and walks around in the darkness; he does not know where he is going, because the darkness has blinded him. ( 1 John 2:11). If anyone says, ‘I love GOD,’ but hates his brother, he is a liar; for whoever does not love a brother whom he has seen cannot love GOD whom he has not seen. (1 John 4:20).”

My dear precious beloved brethren, look inwardly and bring out the love of GOD in you. Manifest the love of GOD which has been shed abroad in your heart. For it is written, “… The love of GOD is shed abroad in our hearts by the HOLY GHOST which is given unto us (Romans 5:5).”
Finally, if you love anyone, tell them about JESUS CHRIST the only SAVIOR of the World.
Thank you Precious HOLY SPIRIT for your Word today. For you are the LORD GOD ALMIGHTY.
JESUS CHRIST loves you.
Thanks,
JESUS IS LORD.
I think it's a matter of what type of tree they are, or if they have indeed been born again. I think believers can have hatred toward someone, UNTIL the Holy Spirit works on them and corrects them and they repent. However, if you can't forgive anyone and everyone, and refuse the Holy Sprit's prodding, then perhaps you need to examine if Jesus ever knew you.

Matthew 7:17-20
New King James Version

17 Even so, every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit. 18 A good tree cannot bear bad fruit, nor can a bad tree bear good fruit. 19 Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. 20 Therefore by their fruits you will know them.

Niki7

Feb 21, 2023

Then there's David.....

Solomon his son?

LOL! Which ones are you trying to excuse? Obviously this is a question that has its basis in scripture and those are the words of Jesus; so, what is your point since your question does not apply to the op?

Truly just think it would be interesting to try and understand what your point is

JohnDB

Jan 16, 2021
LOL! Which ones are you trying to excuse? Obviously this is a question that has its basis in scripture and those are the words of Jesus; so, what is your point since your question does not apply to the op?

Truly just think it would be interesting to try and understand what your point is
Just being facetious....
People try to take a "holier than thou" attitude and want us "poor heathen schmucks" to bow to their holy stance on things.

As if we actually need or want their preaching.

Somehow they never got the lesson that "People don't care what you know until they know how much you care" by "using your two ears and one mouth to listen twice as much as you talk" .

And some of us members here only look stupid....some of us are stupid but the blend is indiscriminately created.

F

FollowingtheWay

👋 I’ve been guilty of it. only by the blood of Jesus am I counted saved in His mercy and grace. How many brothers or sisters have any of been angry with? We are just as guilty of murder in heart as a murderer taking physical human lives.

“Anyone who hates a brother or sister is a murderer, and you know that no murderer has eternal life residing in him.”
‭‭1 John‬ ‭3‬:‭15‬ ‭NIV‬

““You have heard that it was said to the people long ago, ‘You shall not murder, and anyone who murders will be subject to judgment.’ But I tell you that anyone who is angry with a brother or sister will be subject to judgment. Again, anyone who says to a brother or sister, ‘Raca,’ is answerable to the court. And anyone who says, ‘You fool!’ will be in danger of the fire of hell. “Therefore, if you are offering your gift at the altar and there remember that your brother or sister has something against you, leave your gift there in front of the altar. First go and be reconciled to them; then come and offer your gift.”
‭‭Matthew‬ ‭5‬:‭21‬-‭24‬ ‭NIV‬‬

shittim

Dec 16, 2016

Then there's David.....

Solomon his son?

No one can point a bony finger at anyone.
blessings:)

Niki7

Feb 21, 2023
Just being facetious....
People try to take a "holier than thou" attitude and want us "poor heathen schmucks" to bow to their holy stance on things.

As if we actually need or want their preaching.

Somehow they never got the lesson that "People don't care what you know until they know how much you care" by "using your two ears and one mouth to listen twice as much as you talk" .

And some of us members here only look stupid....some of us are stupid but the blend is indiscriminately created.
And you got all that from the op?

I must be missing something although I do get facetious

At any rate, I do not believe Jesus words are meant physically, but rather heart attitudes

JohnDB

Jan 16, 2021
And you got all that from the op?

I must be missing something although I do get facetious

At any rate, I do not believe Jesus words are meant physically, but rather heart attitudes
Well....
It kinda goes on fairly often enough that it's kinda a thing. Kinda like Jerusalem Fever for those who visit Israel.

You might laugh about that but when it's staring you in the face and you feel your own desire to join him....it's kinda funny and hard not to laugh at yourself for those thoughts.

And where your ideas on what Jesus said is true....you have to remember that it's not OUR righteousness that grants us into Heaven but Chist's (Messiah's) righteousness that grants us into Heaven.
My righteousness sucks....I really don't have any. But I'm using Jesus's righteousness to cover my sins. That's what gets me in....nothing else.

On my best behavior, when I do my most righteous acts full of the best humility I can muster using my best talents it's still just crap....and not worthy to put into God's hands as a gift.

So....
I hang onto Jesus....not to license my sin but to atone. (And there is a difference)

Niki7

Feb 21, 2023
Well....
It kinda goes on fairly often enough that it's kinda a thing. Kinda like Jerusalem Fever for those who visit Israel.

You might laugh about that but when it's staring you in the face and you feel your own desire to join him....it's kinda funny and hard not to laugh at yourself for those thoughts.

And where your ideas on what Jesus said is true....you have to remember that it's not OUR righteousness that grants us into Heaven but Chist's (Messiah's) righteousness that grants us into Heaven.
My righteousness sucks....I really don't have any. But I'm using Jesus's righteousness to cover my sins. That's what gets me in....nothing else.

On my best behavior, when I do my most righteous acts full of the best humility I can muster using my best talents it's still just crap....and not worthy to put into God's hands as a gift.

So....
I hang onto Jesus....not to license my sin but to atone. (And there is a difference)
Your response has no bearing on what I said. Sounds more like you have a personal issue with the person who posted the thread.

I see that person did not bother to respond to you so probably a good idea for me not to waste my time either.

SomeDisciple

Jul 4, 2021
Your brother is your brother in the household of faith... not your lesbian-feminist boss at work, or your serial-adultress and apostate mother-in-law.... and these do get less esteem than those in the household of faith.

Also: how can you possibly say Jesus never tried to change Israel when the first word out of his mouth when his ministry started was "repent"?