Music Talk

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

Jcabanding

Np: Jump Around - Planet Shakers Could anyone recommend great christian songs? Well we all know that every song that is for God is Great =)

A

Aly2007

I'm new to the christian world, but Our God (not to be confused with "our god is an awesome god he reins..", but Our God by Chris Tomlin) is an awesome song, Friends Are Friends Forever is good, My Father's House.. that's all I know lol

J

Jcabanding

=) Tnx Aly2007 Why don't you try the band of Disciple & try to listen to their songs one of my favorites are After the world but we cant use it for our Praise and Worship =)

A

Aly2007

yw :) what do you mean by "can't use it for our praise and worship?" typo?

J

Jcabanding

We can't use it because it was to fast for Worship and To slow for Praise =) Our God by Chris Tomlin is Great

A

Aly2007

ohhh.. there's a group that starts with a C something like crossroads?? but anyways i cant wait to get into christian music.. honeslty i feel a little left out when I'm around my best friend lol. This past weekend I went with her and some of her church to Winterfest, have you ever been?

J

Jcabanding

We don't have winterfest here at the Philippines but we have Summer Youth Camps where about 50 churches around the Philippines Gather their Youths and camp for 5 days and 5 nights... after that event every youth of our chuch is totally on Fire =)

A

Aly2007

ok! Thanks! :)

A

Aly2007

were they at winterfest? i certainly recall everyone jumping lol.. seriously aweome music though foreal! :)

J

Jcabanding

Your Welcome =) I love the music of Don Moen specially Above all. Can't stop crying whenever I am alone and listening to that song =)

Devoted2JC

Jan 16, 2011
Jcabanding hello hope you enjoy christian chat.

J

Jcabanding

Jcabanding hello hope you enjoy christian chat.
I love it here. A place full of Christians =) Can't wait to see you all when the Rapturation of the church comes =) LOL Thank You

A

Aly2007

wow! I'll deff. listen to their music!

T

Tifper

@Ally2007 If you are looking into some good Christian music -for Worship I highly recommend- Hillsong, Chris Tomlin, Kari Jobe, Anne Durrant, Brook Fraser, Christy Nockels -those are some of my top Worship artists....

when it comes to more "casual" listening, I tend to listen to Skillet, Thousand Foot Crutch (Rock), Toby Mac, Manafest (HipHop), Lecrae, Trip Lee (Rap), .... or others like..... Switchfoot, Lincoln Brewster, Newsboys, Barlow Girl, Casting Crowns, Jeremy Camp, Kutless, Matthew West, MercyMe, Michael W Smith, Natalie Grant, Rebecca St James, Tenth Avenue North, Third Day ... all of these are Christian bands. I do my best not listen to secular music, only because I want to listen to things that edify me and build that relationship with God, where as most secular music tends to drag me down, or sing about sex, drugs, and alcohol, and things that are not pure in heart .... you know.... when it comes to having fun and listening to clean music I listen to those casual Christian bands listed above.... then for Worship I usually go with the other ones listed above.... anyhow -if you are looking for Christian music here are some good artists to look into. :)

J

Jcabanding

@Ally2007 If you are looking into some good Christian music -for Worship I highly recommend- Hillsong, Chris Tomlin, Kari Jobe, Anne Durrant, Brook Fraser, Christy Nockels -those are some of my top Worship artists....

when it comes to more "casual" listening, I tend to listen to Skillet, Thousand Foot Crutch (Rock), Toby Mac, Manafest (HipHop), Lecrae, Trip Lee (Rap), .... or others like..... Switchfoot, Lincoln Brewster, Newsboys, Barlow Girl, Casting Crowns, Jeremy Camp, Kutless, Matthew West, MercyMe, Michael W Smith, Natalie Grant, Rebecca St James, Tenth Avenue North, Third Day ... all of these are Christian bands. I do my best not listen to secular music, only because I want to listen to things that edify me and build that relationship with God, where as most secular music tends to drag me down, or sing about sex, drugs, and alcohol, and things that are not pure in heart .... you know.... when it comes to having fun and listening to clean music I listen to those casual Christian bands listed above.... then for Worship I usually go with the other ones listed above.... anyhow -if you are looking for Christian music here are some good artists to look into. :)
Tnx Tifper I would be a great help for me because most of the time our music team focuses on Hillsong's album. so I would love to have other Christian bands on my playlist and if I find their music really interesting We'll use it for our Worship Explotion =) Thank You So Much Ur Blessed

J

Jcabanding

Thankyou Ressurection33

A

Aly2007

@TIFPER- Toby Mac absolutly Rocks i heard him in concert for the first time over the weekend and it was amazing! :) btw what is "secular"?