Music

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
N

ness

Hey Guys!,

Well I was just wondering what kind of music inspires you all?:) Or your favorite Christian singer/songs? Mine is "You love Me anyways" by The SideWalk Prophets:)

God Bless you all!

L

Livi94

Times by Tenth Avenue North and Everything by Lifehouse. I have plenty others too but those two particular songs seem to help me the most when I need it. <3

~Olivia

N

ness

Ill have to check out the lifehouse song, but i do love Time! Thanks:)

J

Jesusfreak140

There are so many Christian songs that inspire and motivate me daily. My favorite right now is Jesus Friend of Sinner by Casting Crowns.

N

ness

I know, alot of songs! I'm going though something and a song that I just heard on 90.1 is Lossin by tenth avenue north...and I like both of thoughts songs:)

S

Siberian_Khatru

Too many artists that inspire me at various times.

But by and by, Rush and Dream Theater all the way. <3

S

splendor258

I love Kari Jobe's "What Love It Is?" :)