music

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

sweetheart728

ok so lately ive been feelin the whole r&b thing.... but i was taught that music is a door that the enemy uses...
which i do believe when it comes to rap/hiphop... metal and all that...
but dont listen to all that... i simply like love songs and slow music.... oldies but goodies...

what do you guys think

Oct 7, 2009
ok so lately ive been feelin the whole r&b thing.... but i was taught that music is a door that the enemy uses...
which i do believe when it comes to rap/hiphop... metal and all that...
but dont listen to all that... i simply like love songs and slow music.... oldies but goodies...

what do you guys think
um...there are very gifted Christian rap, hiphop, and metal artists...music is one great way to express worship and praise to God...no reason to cut out music, or dancing to music for that matter

S

sweetheart728

i agree there are gifted CHRISTIAN rap/metal artist...
but that no what im talking about!!!
im talking about "secular" music