Music

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

sabella22

wow i have a whole bunch of favorite song Kutlee,hillsong of course,vineyard,Generation,falling up,Kelly Mack,Everyday sunday,seven places,and la band de Edgar lira wich is in spanish..

M

Musicfan4ever

I have alot of favorites! I like Robin Mark, Hillsong, Carman, Mark Schultz, Selah, Oak Ridge Boys, Newsboys, Bruce Carroll, Del Way, Steven Curtis Chapman, DC Talk, Petra & much more!

T

tomcat2012

anything and everything except all that mainstream rap garbage and regular black metal with the satanic imagery. unblack metal is the way to go, its Christian :D

K

KrypticGuitarist

I like a lot of bands, but for the most part, I listen to the music for the music, not the lyrics. I like older metal like metallica and such, but I only listen to songs of theres that are clean, same with other bands. my favorite artist is Buckethead, he only instrumental experimental, metal, funk, rock, ambient, blues, and whatever else there is..but its all instrumental, no vocals.

Rehoboth16

Aug 5, 2009
I love songs by Jeremy Camp, Kirk Franklin, Toby Mac, Avalon, The Katinas, Swithfoot, Needtobreathe, Stacie Orricco, Shawn Slaughter, and sooooooooooo much more!!!!

Rehoboth16

Aug 5, 2009
Thank u Kiwi71....I have never had the guts to say these things u just did even to my other friends. Working towards being born again but I totally understand what u just said!