Muslim BrotherHood!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jul 19, 2011
About Egypt
  • The Muslim Brotherhood got it’s start helping the Nazis kill Jews. This should cause the state of Israel great concern as the Brotherhood may get power in Egypt after all is said and done. From Israel Matzav via the American Thinker:
    As we follow the unfolding story in Egypt, we are torn between hope and fear — hope that democracy will gain a toehold and fear that the fundamentalist Moslem Brothers could take control of Egypt. Perhaps you have heard the Moslem Brothers are the oldest and largest radical Islamic group, the grandfather of Hezbollah, Hamas, and al-Qaeda.
    What you haven’t been told is this: the Moslem Brothers were a small, unpopular group of anti-modern fanatics unable to attract members, until they were adopted by Adolf Hitler and the Third Reich beginning in the 1930s. Under the tutelage of the Third Reich, the Brothers started the modern jihadi movement, complete with a genocidal program against Jews. In the words of Matthias Kuntzel, “[t]he significance of the Brotherhood to Islamism is comparable to that of the Bolshevik Party to communism: It was and remains to this day the ideological reference point and organizational core for all later Islamist groups, including al-Qaeda and Hamas.”
    What is equally ominous for Jews and Israel is that despite Mubarak’s pragmatic coexistence with Israel for the last thirty years, every Egyptian leader from Nasser through Sadat to Mubarak has enshrined Nazi Jew-hatred in mainstream Egyptian culture out of both conviction and political calculation. Nasser, trained by Nazis as a youth, spread the genocidal conspiracy theories of the Protocols of the Elders of Zion, making it a bestseller throughout the Arab world. On the Ramadan following 9/11, Mubarak presided over a thirty-week-long TV series dramatizing Elders and its genocidal message.
    It is impossible to assess the danger posed by a takeover of Egypt today by the Moslem Brothers without knowing that Nazism launched the Brothers and is still at their core. This response to modernity and to Jews was not predetermined by Egyptian history or culture. It was Germany under Hitler that changed the course of history for Egypt and the Middle East

C

Consumed

Problems of the middle east are far more complex because of politicians, foreign policies of nations, oil reserves, palestine, the list goes on. I encourage we pray for them all regardless looking to our hope in Jesus and Jesus alone.. All the scaremongering that's been going on is to instill fear and hatred across man no matter creed or race, when truely the root of all evil is the love of money power. The world reaps what it sows.
We are not of this world but in it to be a shining light not a blazing missile.

Come Jesus come

Jul 19, 2011
Our Heavenly Father will have the last word I believe the War of Gog and Magog will occur right before the Rapture or immediately after the Rapture . This war will afect the Islamic world and every individual that believes in this religion. Ever false religion is blasphemous to the heavenly Father. The final judgment demands that every false god be destroyed, along with those that have foolishly followd that god. There will be two wars that destroys Islamic God Allah. the first the Idf Will give Allah a bloody nose and the second God will destroy it.... If you read Revelations.... there is no Islamic religion talked about... its Gone... what happened to this Religion... The Anti- Christ...religion is the whore Church... and not Islamic... The Islamic religion has spewed its anger on human life for almost 14oo years . It appears to this multitude that their religion is in its ascendance and ready to triumph over the world. Thats is a false illusion created by Lucifer.The pride and arrogance of the leading proponents of Islamare setting the stage for their own destruction. They are calling for war against the very name of Jehovah God and are claiming the right to possess the city where Christ died and arose.Do not think that our God on his heavenly throne is unaware of these claims and plans. There will be a Mother of all battles and their Allah will no longer be god, this battle will leave millins dead or vaporized on or from the battle- field . Only one soldier out of six will be left alive , the slaughter will be so complete that the very mention of the Islamic religion will draw a hiss from those that have survived. Then God will move toward every nation that had joined this Islamic coalition .... the destruction of the nations that have sent their armies to destroy Israel. The heathen ... those worshipping Allah and other false gods, will know that thereis only one true God. This prophecy is extremely clear that the small armies left to return to their homeland will find nothing but sorrow , devastation and barrenness. This great event will spark a sovereign move of the Holy Ghost throughout the land where this judgment has occurred........... former Muslims will turn to the Lord Jesus Christ by Millions, It will be a spiritual Tsunami and AS they say ALLAh is HISTORY!

Jul 19, 2011
It is very interesting How God deals with the two wars, but first the 69 week was stoped and Christ has been dealing with his bride Once the bride is gone to the marriage super , then the 70 week will start and God will be directly dealing with the Jews again and these wars show this...... in the Isaiah war what is Gods reaction to Israel.....? Isaiah 18:4 For so the Lord said unto me.I will take my rest, and I will consider in my dwellingplace like a clear heat upon herbs, and like a cloud of dew in the heat of harvest. This is very interesting ,God will not deal directly with the Jews and Israel he is still hidding his face from his cherished ones. To me that means the bride is still on earth! Ok lets look how God deals with the Ezekiel 38 war, its totally different! Ezekiel 39....I have spoken, declares theSovereign Lord I will send fire on Magog and on those who live in safety in the coastlands and they will know that I am the Lord. I will make known my holy name among my people Israel . I will no longer let my holy name be profaned , and the nations will know that I the Lord am the Holy One in Israel. God is dealing directly with Israel in this war , no longer hiding his face from Israel , something must of happened what is it.... the Bride is gone thats what! And soon the 70th week will start . But these are only my thoughts.... Jesus bless Israel is Gods time clock.

N

NoahsMom

woah, someone taught on this today at church.