Muslim Religion

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Status
Not open for further replies.

peacenik

May 11, 2016
How can you love someone you don't know? You're taking this verse out of context in my opinion. If someone is trying to kill you, your family or your friends, there is no love anywhere to be found in standing idly by with some inflated sense of self righteousness about what love really is. Basically what you are advocating for here is loving Satan, because he is your enemy as well.

Perhaps if you read the Bible and attempted to practice its teachings you would know that you are commanded to ​love your neighbor as yourself.

Sirk

Banned
Mar 2, 2016
Perhaps if you read the Bible and attempted to practice its teachings you would know that you are commanded to ​love your neighbor as yourself.

Well if my neighbor has a crack house next to me with my kid and his friends running around the neighborhood, I'll see to it that he gets lots of love in jail.

peacenik

May 11, 2016
Luke 4:4 ~ man shall live by every word of God. Perhaps if you troubled yourself to love such a neighbor he would not find himself in jail.

Do you love your neighbors as you are commanded to do?

Sirk

Banned
Mar 2, 2016
Luke 4:4 ~ man shall live by every word of God. Perhaps if you troubled yourself to love such a neighbor he would not find himself in jail.

Do you love your neighbors as you are commanded to do?
No...I hate them and I egg their houses and put sugar in their gas tanks.

peacenik

May 11, 2016

[h=3]Ephesians 4:31-32[/h]Let all bitterness and wrath and anger and clamor and slander be put away from you, along with all malice. Be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, as God in Christ forgave you.

Sirk

Banned
Mar 2, 2016
Ephesians 4:31-32

Let all bitterness and wrath and anger and clamor and slander be put away from you, along with all malice. Be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, as God in Christ forgave you.
Bipolar maybe? I mean it's okay if you are autistic or bipolar and everything. It would just splain a lot.

peacenik

May 11, 2016
autistic or bipolar and everything

you need to read and practice,

Let all bitterness and wrath and anger and clamor and slander be put away from you, along with all malice. Be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, as God in Christ forgave you.

Sirk

Banned
Mar 2, 2016
you need to read and practice,

You obviously don't believe the scripture you post here. Seen enough of your nonsense to get a pretty clear picture of that.

peacenik

May 11, 2016
my hope is that your anger will soon pass and that you will be healed of such hostility

U

Ugly

You two make me think of this.

Status
Not open for further replies.