Muslims Converted Through Dreams?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

Spokenpassage

[video=youtube;1PnoUqpywAo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1PnoUqpywAo&sns=em[/video]

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
My Bible says He is the same, yesterday, today and forever, his seems to say otherwise.
He was too painful to watch in the entirety.

S

Spokenpassage

My Bible says He is the same, yesterday, today and forever, his seems to say otherwise.
He was too painful to watch in the entirety.
He quoted Scripture, that was pretty much what the video was?

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
What He did then He can and does do now in my experience.

Feb 7, 2015
Oh! It's THAT idiot again. He is against just about anything you can name.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Hebrews one does not say what he claims.
Point number 2: Jesus IS the Word of God.
He also proclaims a logical fallacy as fact.
People like him try to limit how God works.
I am not impressed with Wretched Radio :p

S

Spokenpassage

You have to admit, he had a point in Romans. It is clear that God's way of converting sinners is through the preaching of the word. He made a good point that dreams were never used for converting anyone in Scripture, and that they only occurred occasionally for a specific purpose that pointed to Christ.

S

Spokenpassage

Hear this, it is interesting:

"How then will they call on him in whom they have not believed? And how are they to believe in him of whom they have never heard? And how are they to hear without someone preaching? And how are they to preach unless they are sent? As it is written, 'How beautiful are the feet of those who preach the good news!'"

- Romans 10:14, 15

You have to agree that we must judge all experiences with Scripture. This was a fine point.

S

Spokenpassage

Hear this too in verse 17:

"So faith comes from hearing, and hearing through the word of Christ."

Don't we meet eye to eye on this issue?

S

Spokenpassage

Think about his other point, missionaries have devoted their lives to the Great Commission to make Christ known and disciple them in the word, all because they knew that the only means of conversion ordained by God was the preaching of the word.

Don't any of you find it strange that it is happening only in this era and not throughout Church History? Martin Luther, John Calvin, William Tyndale, et al, never had dreams, yet they came to the conviction of the true gospel taught in Scripture.

Troubled65

Feb 22, 2018
Think about his other point, missionaries have devoted their lives to the Great Commission to make Christ known and disciple them in the word, all because they knew that the only means of conversion ordained by God was the preaching of the word.

Don't any of you find it strange that it is happening only in this era and not throughout Church History? Martin Luther, John Calvin, William Tyndale, et al, never had dreams, yet they came to the conviction of the true gospel taught in Scripture.
I am always a sceptic because of God's warning of "lying signs and wonders" He warned us would be at work in these last days. I do believe God will be working supernaturally with the 144,000 Jewish witnesses. I also remember that God wrought "special miracles" by Paul, as well as the other disciples. ??????