MUST READ THIS BRO,SIS.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Feb 14, 2011
I KNOW MANY WILL COME AND TRAMPLE IT UNDER THEIR FEET:
JEREMIAH ch51.
1. thus said the Lord ;behold,i will raise up against babylon,and them that dwell in the mids of them,that rise up against me,a destroying wind:
2. and will send against babylon,fanners that shall fan her,and shall empty her land;for in the day of trouble,they shall be against her round and about.
6. flee out of the mids of babylon,and deliver every man his soul,(rev.18:4)be not cut off in her iniquity; for this is the time of the Lords vengeans; he will render unto her a recompence.
7. babylon had been a golden cup in the Lords hand, that made all the earth drunken;the nations have drunken of her wine: therefore the nations are mad.(rev17:4)
8. babylon is suddenly fallen and destroyed,howl for her(rev14:8) take balm for her pain,if so she may be healed.
11. make bright the arrows; gather the shields; the Lord hath raised up the spirit of the kings of the medes(persia,iran) for his device is against babylon,to destroy it; because it is the vengeance of the Lord, the vengeance of his temple.
25. behold,i am against thee O destroying mountain,saith the Lord,which destroyed all the earth; and i will stretch out my hand upon thee, and roll thee down from the rocks,and will make thee a burnt mountain.
39. in her heat i will make their feast and i will make them drunken,that they may rejoice,and sleep a perpetual sleep, and not wake up said the Lord.(rev11:10.)
44.and i will punish bel in babylon,i will bring forth out of his mouth that which he hath swollowed up;and the nations shall not flow together anymore unto him;(bel) yea the wall of babylon shall fall.
45. my people go ye out of the mids of her,and deliver ye every man his soul,from the fierce anger of the Lord.(rev18:4)
46. and lest your heart faint,and ye fear for the rumour that shall be heard in the land;a rumour shall both come one year, and after that in an other year shall come a rumour,and violence in the land,ruler against ruler.
57. and i will make drunk her princes,and her wise man,her captains, and her rulers, and her mighty men: and they shall sleep a perpetual sleep,and not wake said the king, whose name is the Lord of host.(rev 11:10)
58. thus said the Lord of host,the broad walls of babylon shall be utterlybroken,and her high gates shall be burned with fire;and the people shall labour in vain,and the folk in the fire,and they shall weary.
63. and it shall be, when thou has made an end of reading this book,that thou should bind a stone to it,and cast it mids of uephrates.(rev.18:21.)
thank you bro,sis. to know prophesies opens the big picture.

''wakeup''.