My 4 year old sister!!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

jesusfreak0016

When u see a little 4 year old girl raise her hands up for jesus and starts to pray!! that is a true blessing!! to see my little sister have SOO much love for God!! its so amazing!! she is someone that is not afraid to show her love for God!! She shares Gods word in her sunday school class, just filled with the joy and the love of God!! She has a HUGE future that God has planned for her in her life!! PRAISE GOD!! :)

A

April09

hey there :)

i'm so glad to hear about your sister! :D:D Praise the Lord :) ii really hope that she'll continue growing in Jesus and become a wonderful woman of God :)

God bless,
April :)

D

Dmurray

PRAISE GOD!!!

That's so awesome! Isn't it so amazing to see though? My little sister is 8 years old and 2 weeks ago, we were at church and she praised God with her hands up, and all of a sudden she started to cry and speak in tongues, as she received the Holy Ghost. It was so amazing to see!

Keep seeking in the Lord and searching the scriptures, you will both do great works for the Lord I'm sure.

God Bless.

J

jesusfreak0016

PRAISE GOD!!!

That's so awesome! Isn't it so amazing to see though? My little sister is 8 years old and 2 weeks ago, we were at church and she praised God with her hands up, and all of a sudden she started to cry and speak in tongues, as she received the Holy Ghost. It was so amazing to see!

Keep seeking in the Lord and searching the scriptures, you will both do great works for the Lord I'm sure.

God Bless.

That's amazing to hear!! wow, man, God is SO amazing!! to hear that a little 8 year old speaking in tongues, that gives me the chills, thats amazing!! praise God!!

God Bless!! :D

J

jesusfreak0016

hey there :)

i'm so glad to hear about your sister! :D:D Praise the Lord :) ii really hope that she'll continue growing in Jesus and become a wonderful woman of God :)

God bless,
April :)

God Bless you too!

R

Ralph

Praise God, i love seeing children just praising God! It wows me to see them praising God and lifting their hands.. ;D

J

jesusfreak0016

i agree, its amazing!!! :D

D

Dmurray

It makes me all warm and fuzzy inside, and teary eyed.....

...Wait God always makes me feel like that. ;)

J

jesusfreak0016

It makes me all warm and fuzzy inside, and teary eyed.....

...Wait God always makes me feel like that. ;)
yea same here!!! every time i read my bible ad pray, he just relaxes me!! he gives me peace at mind!! its just a warm feeling!! God is amazing!