My Account was Deleted?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

G4JC

Feb 9, 2011
Hey again,
I tried to login here for several months and thought I had forgotten my password since it kept saying it was invalid. Then when I went to recover my password is says my email was invalid. So I tried off-and-on to remember my password for about a month until I'd tested all of my known passwords and sure enough none of them worked. Then I searched the member list to find out my account was simply... gone! :confused:

There's a few members in chat who can confirm my accounts former existence, and if I was banned I'd certainly like to know why. :(

W

wwjd_kilden

The site crashed and the backup was old, so everything was reset by several months. Thus some accounts were lost

Dec 19, 2009
Yes, five months of data—and new members—were lost.

Thanks for coming back.

D

DanuckInUSA

Indeed many accounts were lost, very sad! Welcome back!

G4JC

Feb 9, 2011
Ah ok, that is sad. :(
At least I wasn't banned. Thanks for re-welcome, see you around. :D

S

snugpug240

well, WELCOME BACK :)