my amazingly true testimony

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Mar 18, 2011
my journey with God started when I was sitting on a recliner watching tv. There was a bible beside me and I picked it up and flipped it open. I don't remember where in the bible it was but at the top was a highlighted phraze that said something along these lines "YOU, YES YOU. WHY DO YOU TAKE YOUR EYES FROM MY WORDS, KEEP YOUR EYES ON MY WORDS" it struck something deep within me. But that was only the beginning.

I was arrested and went to Juvy. A man showed up and told us if we were in danger to say "Jesus help me". Later that night I was in my cell and I knew my family was at home watching the simpsons and I didn't know when I would get out because I was in for a very serious crime. I had a panic attack. I started crying and a horrible constriction came upon my chest and I couldn't calm down I could barely breathe and I really started to panic.. nothing I could do even scratched the surface of this attack so I sputtered out the words "Jesus help me" instantly the most amazing calm washed over me like a warm blanket I smiled from ear to ear and said "thank you jesus" and I fell asleep immediately and the rest of my short stay was cake.

then about a year later I was playing football with my friends in our large backyard in central texas.. we have mesquite trees they have thorns all over the limbs.. it was a cold day and my friends threw me the football I tipped it and it landed in the mesquite tree *like a big bush.. I walked in protected by my jacket and I turned my head away to protect my face I leaned in toward the ball. A thorn caught my jacket but I leaned in further ready for it to pop free, it didn't come loose so I leaned further still nothing, so curiosity got the best of me I looked up and instantly 2 things happend 1 I saw it held on a thread and it would come loose and hit me in the face and 2 it let loose and hit me in the face, I felt my eye hit the back of its socket and I was blind.. I went to the dr they said a thorn went through adn said I may never see again. Surgery was for a few days later.. I stayed strong and on the night before surgery I went outside and walked to the pond and I yelled at the sky.. I told satan what I thought of him and I dared him to come up that if he had done this to me I'd whip him and I didn't care how strong he was, I told him that if God sent me to hell I would chase him for all of eternity and I'd kill him where I found him.. then after about 10 minutes of that I turned my focus to God I told Him what I thought of Him and His plans and where He could put'em I was about 10 minutes in with tears streaming down my face I still had a lot left to say and WHAM!! about 3 paragraphs of information hit me at mach 5, I mean it hit me hard mouth opened still ready to yell and tears still streaming I used to be able to repeat all 3 paragraphs verbatim for a couple months it's been many years but I still remember how it started and the gist and here is what it said "HOW DARE YOU, DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW MANY PEOPLE WILL NEVER SEE? HOW MANY PEOPLE ARE BORN BLIND? THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO HAVE LIVED TO BE 100 YEARS OLD WHO WOULD TRADE EVERYTHING THEY HAVE EVER KNOWN FOR A CHANCE TO SEE ONE GLIMPSE OF THE MOST MUNDANE VISION YOU HAVE EVER SEEN (like a view of someones kitchen is what I got from it) AND I HAVE GIVEN YOU 16 YEARS OF PERFECT 20/20 VISION IN BOTH EYES. YOU HAVE COUNTLESS MEMORIES OF BEAUTIFUL AND AMAZING SIGHTS SO THAT IF YOU LOST ALL OF YOUR VISION TODAY YOU WOULD NEVER BE ABLE TO FULLY REMEMBER ALL OF THAT WHICH YOU HAVE SEEN, AND YOU STILL HAVE ONE EYE LEFT!!" ....... that information came so fast it was like a computer download it was literally this fast.. I was angry and crying and yelling the tears of anger flowed flowed flowed, then tears of happiness flowed flowed flowed.. there was no break.. sad sad sad ELATED and in that gap of no gap was all that information and more.. I was so happy I walked back inside and I didn't care if that eye ever got fixed because I still had one.. it was such a gift but deep inside I knew God would heal me because I had learned my lesson.

one day I needed a job, it had been about 6 months since I had one and I went and got on my knees in my room (it was at a time I was so close to God every time I went around the corner in private I couldn't wait to say how much I loved Him and I just wanted to talk to Him so when I prayed I told Him I needed a job and I would wait patiently for Him to tell me what to do.. so I waited like a child, knowing I would patiently wait as long as it took for my daddy to say okay to my request, with those puppydog eyes.. lol not really the puppy dog eyes but you get the picture, he said in my head and in my heart "HELP THE YODERS" now I had never met the yoders I knew they had bought the land next to us and I saw them dig day after day, and I told my mother, "tomorrow after we get back from home depot remind me to help the yoders.. the next day when we got back I grabbed my shovel and went over there.. Mr Yoder ended up being a preacher :) lol and I helped him dig.. within an hour or so a car drove up.. it was his son Anthony he walked up with bright eyes and a big smile and looked amused at how hard I was working.. he said to his father "who's this he looks like a hard worker" his dad said "hes the neighbor he came to help and he is a very hard worker" anthony looked at me " I don't know if you have a job or not but I just put an add in the paper for a construction helper, if you want the job its yours" I gladly took it. I was amazed at God :)

my father travelled for a living and one day he had a layover in Austin Texas *(where we lived) now it was only a 2 hour layover and we lived 35 minutes away.. to drive home and drive back and go through security would eat that up but he didn't want to sit at the airport for 2 hours either, so he called me and asked if I wanted to bring my buddy to the airport pick him up and he'd treat us to chinese food. He gave me a five dollar bill and we left.. on the way back to the airport there was an old homeless man with tattered clothing on and he held his hands as if he were in prayer and he looked at me.. now we were at a stop light with 3 lanes and I was in the center lane during lunch hour traffic in Austin Texas and I looked at him and looked away with my window up.. you see I would have given him the money but my father believed homeless men were crooks and it was his money and he was sitting beside me.. it was a 5 dollar bill so I looked back and he was still just looking and me .. now there were 30 cars and I was in the middle both lane wise and halfway back so I shrugged my shoulders so he could look at someone else.. well he just started walking up and down that sidewalk hexing me.. with his hands and finger signs and yelling.. the light turned green.. I dropped my dad off and my buddy Lou got in the front seat I said "we are going back" he said "why?" I sand "I don't know why but that man has to know I'm a christian" we went back to the store which was just on the other side of the overpass at ABIA *austin bergstron international airport I parked and went in.. I bought two bottles of water that broke the 5. we walked out to talk with him.. well mister when I said excuse me he looked like a scared chicken and he tried to cross the road problem is the cars were whisking by on those 3 lanes ..WOOOOOM ZWOOOOM VWOOOOOOMM and he looked like a chicking walking back and fourth in a 3 foot area completely ignoring my requests to talk. So suddenly I felt that the cops would think we were harrassing him so I extended the money and said here take this.. I was gonna go and he took it and said "now I know you are of God and I can talk to you" I thought *(you have my attention) Lou was standing a little behind me to the left and we both had polo shirts and hats on, bills forward thank GOD, the guy said he had been leading a revolution for the the Lord for 30 years and suddenly he tranced out and said "THUS SAYS THE LORD" instantly I hit the ground on my knees my eyes registering the most pain I've every encountered my hand instinctively curved over the bill of my hat to protect the corners of my eyes and as I tried to lift the bill even enough to see his sandals my eyes argued with me "I don't know where you think your gonna look.. but your not looking at him" now they didn't actually say that but thats how it felt.. you see I am a man of strong will power I can look at the sun and burn my retina I can cut open my flesh with a steady hand or snap my knee back in place when it snaps (done that) I COULD NOT LOOK AT THIS MAN.. not even his sandal.. and he just kept on talkin for I don't know if it was 10 minutes or 30.. it felt like forever. Must have looked wierd to cars driving by during lunch hour two well dressed men collapsed before an old dirty homeless man. And finally when he finished I could wait I stood up *still looking down I was scared if I looked I'd be blinded I shook his hand and turned around and instantly the world was normal, I walked off and heard Lou say goodbye he caught up with me and we walked in silence back to the car about 30 yards away I said "did you see me there kneeling like that? " he said " FUDGE NO I DIDN'T SEE YOU JEFF I WAS KNEELING RIGHT BEHIND YOU HOW COULD I SEE YOU?!" (he didn't use fudge, it was that OTHER one) we got in the car and left we picked up Richard and went to my house where I stayed with my family for the following 3 days we had visions in our dreams where all of us were present and if someone dreamed of you that night you didn't dream nobody was ever missing and nobody ever overlapped.. Me Richard Lou and Pat my brother, for those three days the dreams actually manifested into real life, like real snakes, real women, real colors I can't even get into how creepy and crazy it was you'll just have to ask in a message if you are really that interested its a really long story at the end my 6 year old sister ended it with her vision and she didn't even know about the homeless man let alone the visions.

later on during the night of operation shock and awe I was at my friend Robs house again I was in a very close walk with the Lord talking with Him every chance I got. I was staying the night there and Rob was about to go to sleep and God put it on my heart to read the bible. I asked Rob for one and he said he didn't have one. I said really? your mom surely has to have one" he said "no sorry" he handed me a book on ninjitsu *japanese martial arts) I took it and he went to bed. I retired to my room and I opened it and began reading.. shortly after GOD put it on my heart again to read the bible I shut the book and looked up at the ceiling and I spoke to GOD "Lord, I would love to read the bible but if you want me to read it you are going to have to show me one" and instantly in the other room I heard a loud thud where I knew there was a bookcase and I arose obediently and walked to the door smiling knowing what I would find, when I got to the book shelf the books were all collapsed but there in the middle was the largest and most beautiful white bible I had ever seen. I took it to the room and started at page one and thats when I realised if there was something God wanted to tell me I would never get there this night from the beginning so I set it on its spine and I prayed to God "Lord, if there is something that you want to tell me that is relevent to me now I pray that you lead me to it" and I let it drop open and it opened somewhat near the back and it was a large mural of Christ both pages one picture I turned the page and it talked about armies like never before nor ever again and thats when I read this (I will remove far from you your northern enemy, they shall fact to the east and the attack shall come from behind them over the largest body of water" I realized instantly it were coordinates. face every country east, there is only one pacific ocean so He had to be telling me about an attack on the americas from the Pacific ocean and northern enemy? northern hemisphere is Mexico, Us and Canada.. I don't know why I share this with you, maybe its because I was testifying to the answer to the prayer and it led me to telling you about what He showed me.

I have suffered a knee injury and prayed and it healed.. and I suffered an ankle injury and I prayed and it was healed. I've done a lot of praying that the Lord has answered and I've done some praying He didn't answer. I am still working on figuring out the differences between the two.. when my prayers were fervent and I REALLY NEEDED THEM TO WORK they did.. and I guess when I only kind of wanted them too for my own comfort they didn't and I don't feel worthy enough to be blessed in the way to lay hands on people and heal in the name of the Lord but I do feel strong enough in my walk with the Lord to pray for someone sick or in need of healing at a distance. I don't know if any of this helped anyone I hope it did take care and God bless if you need a friend or a brother in Christ add me or message me anytime :)

R

Ramon

HALLELUJAH!! DON'T YOU KNOW THAT IS THE HIGHEST PRAISE???

I want to add you to my friends list. And just the other day I was healed in my knee also the same way. My friend, God deserves all the glory for this. It puts fear in me of God. It warns me also. I love this testimony of our Lord, it is true!

May Jesus bless you.

S

shekaniah

Thank you for sharing your testimony! I'm sure anyone who reads this, it will build their faith. Don't you love it when God uses you and then blesses you for it! Amen! Amen! Amen!

Mar 18, 2011
Thank you for sharing your testimony! I'm sure anyone who reads this, it will build their faith. Don't you love it when God uses you and then blesses you for it! Amen! Amen! Amen!
I do love it :) soo soo much :D thank you!

Shilo

Aug 31, 2011
Everytime we trust GOD we are given a new Testimony that holds the ingredients to help someone else overcome and be encouraged. thanks to the glory of the LORD.

S

Steve4U

Thanks Deadtosin.

Blessed me

&

I think it's reminding us :

:) :eek: :( "TESTIMONYPOWER!" :D :mad: :)

-------------------------------------------------------

best wishes to you

Mar 18, 2011
God bless you all, thanks for reading.