My animal friends! (photo heavy)

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
F

Fractal_Curve

I just thought I'd share my pets with all of you. <shrugs>

Milly

Sid

Oscar

Eli - He sadly left home and now lives somewhere else. :(

Luthor

Harvey

Sandy - He sadly passed away a couple of years ago. :(

Pippin

Irwin

Nagini

That's the lot! :D

starfield

Jun 13, 2009
Your animals are cute. I like Sid's facial expression. He looks half asleep. haha

F

Fractal_Curve

Haha, cheers! :D A guy on another forum said he looks stoned! XD

R

River_W

I want to steal Pippin. That's a cute mouse!

C

Cari99

I long for a place I could have pets. That's the downside to having apartments....

Adorable! :)

F

ForeverHis42

My family has multiple cats (4). One is tabby, one is gray, the other is solid black, and the one I got for my birthday a few years back is tabby with a white chest and tummy. cant imagine life without her- she is so amazing and lovable :D