My Aunt Judy :(

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

simplyme_bekah

Just talked to my Aunt Judy (she is a born again Christian) who is in Christ Hospital because the stint in her heart is getting clogged up so I would like to request prayers for my Aunt Judy plz folks. The are going in on Friday to try and clear it up and try something new. She seems to be in good spirits and if anyone wants her phone number in the room shoot me a email and I'll get it to ya. Thank you for your prayers.

S

simplyme_bekah

ok I am a dork, that is a post I posted on my facebook that I copied and I forgot to take out the phone number part that was just for family. lol

I

Indubitably

Prayers for Aunt Judy. God is faithful.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Love ya bekah, we all do confuse the details some days, especially when we are thinking about the loved ones. :)
your aunt is in my prayers in Jesus's name for all healing and care.

Hugs and God bless
pickles

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Bekah, imagine your aunts surprise if she was suddenly getting careing calls from all over the world. :)

Hugs and God bless
pickles

S

simplyme_bekah

hahaha yeah that would be pretty darn awesome :D hahaha Thank you Miss Pickles for the love in your heart and for the love behind your prayers and the same to you also Indubitably. May you have the shower of our Lords blessings come down from heaven to touch your lives :D gotta get creative with these here blessings :D haha Love & Peace & Good Will Everyone!!!

loveme1

Oct 30, 2011
In the name of Yahshua the Messiah may you make this lady well Heavenly Father.

All Praise and Glory to you for now and forever,so be it.

P

psychomom

Abba, You love Aunt Judy so much more than we can imagine.
Thank You for that, always.
We entrust her to You, knowing You will do what is best.
We ask that You will comfort her and protect and keep her.
Please give grace to all,
and guide the surgeon's hands.
Will You see to it that she is treated respectfully by all?
And that her family is given peace, according to Your will,
for Jesus' sake,
may all this be.
Love,
Your little ones ♥

S

shekaniah

Prayers continue for your auntie and all who love her :)

S

simplyme_bekah

Thank you my lovely beautiful friends in our Lord Jesus!!! May he bless you with all the amazing blessings he keeps just for his children! Appreciate so very much the prayers and the love and kindness in your hearts!!!

Shilo

Aug 31, 2011
praying for your auntie

S

shekaniah

Bekah,

Have you gotten any news yet?
Prayers sent again :)
Love in Jesus, Shekaniah

S

simplyme_bekah

thank you everyone for your prayers, she came out of it just fine and they think the shot of radiation burned away the scar tissue that was plugging up her stint. so thank you and god bless everyone ((hugs))