My beautiful Flower

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
R

Ramon

My beautiful flower. You were once just a seed. And then water fell from heaven to water your ground. Then you opened up to me, and my moisture went deep into your ground and your roots began to grow down, searching for nourishment. And As you grew you shot forth the shoot. You searched for light, and as you searched for light you grew in beauty. And as you grew deep, so did you also grow up. Now you are not that seed that was planted. But you are an ever growing, ever reaching plant, reaching to the light of the heavens. And your rain comes in due season. And you have become a lively plant. Your roots are deep, and the wind will not blow you over. You are now my beautiful flower. Keep growing my love, keep reaching my love, keep embedding yourself in my love. My love is ever reaching ever growing for you my beautiful flower. Let your leaves and your branches be blessed. I love you forever my love. Be faithful my love, and I will come to you right in time.