my best friend found out today she has breast cancer

• Thread starter relientkchick_4
  • Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
R

relientkchick_4

please pray for her and her family, and i as well, shes only 25 and is carring her second child... :(

Crypto

Nov 14, 2009
:( oh no, will pray for her!

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Praying for a compleat healing in Jesus for her and for her babies protection.
In Jesus, God bless.
pickles

A

apple1

praying for your friend.

apple1

student

Jul 20, 2010
Dear Lord,

We pray in faith, believing in deliverance from the cancer and protection for the unborn child. The "BIG C" is CHRIST! Not cancer. We shall overcome according to your word and by your love. Praise God in all things and thank you for your blessings. Amen

T

Terrygold

hi

how is your friend doing?

keeping her in my prayers.

im 28 with stage 3 breast cancer so i know how she feels

please update us