my brothars life...

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
E

eminemjrxx

i wont evan born for the first part of my brothars life but basicaly he was a normal kid and he did wel at schol and he was propar smart and evaryfing and wen i was born wen he was 8 and he loved me loads and hed always make up games for us play and wen mom left wen he was 12 he sorta made it his job to look afar me but then he got sik and he was daignosed wit cancer at 13 and he kept getin relly sik and we cudnt play our games as much but he stil loved to spend time wit me so wed talk and tel storys and stuf like that and he tawt me loads and he started to get beter but then he got relly sik agen wen he was 15 and it was worse then befor and he hada stay at hospatol for ages and wen he came out he stoped wantin to spend time wit me and one day he tryed to kil himselv but he cudnt do it and wen i came home from schol he was ther wit a nife and he put it down and huged me and told me he dont evar wana hurt me and then fings started bein how they were befor and it was goin ok but wen he was 17 he got relly sik agen and he had a look in his eyes like he new it was soon and he acepted it and then he was gone. 4yrs ago today it hapend. i mis him so much. i mis him evary single day and i swere to god that by the end of my life im gona hav made him proud and im gona live this life best as i can for him. i love u riley ur the only resun y i stil got hope ur the best brothar i cud evar hav and evan death cant stop u caring bout me rite

Z

zaoman32

wow, you really need to learn to spell...

O

overcomer2

Thanks for sharing that personal testimony, that took guts. The devil is out there and I think that you are getting a personal introduction to him all the time. Once your saved it is his job to get you away from the Lord. Keep looking up, your redemption draweth nigh.

E

eminemjrxx

Wots redemption draweth nigh meen?

breno785au

Jul 23, 2013
Australia
Wow, thanks for sharing that mate. I'm kinda speechless as to how you would feel. Gods got a mighty purpose for you! For some reason I wish i could meet you in real life lol
Draws nigh means something is coming and its real close

E

eminemjrxx

thanks lol maybe one day we will meet :)

Lucy68

Jan 21, 2011
Wots redemption draweth nigh meen?
I think it's a prayer to God for redemption...it is asking God to make me new, to transform me, to save me from my sins.

That is a wonderful tribute to your brother....he would be very proud of you :).

E

eminemjrxx