My Chinese teacher Mr. Yin Salvation & Stroke

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

PANCAKES

Apr 26, 2009
My high school teacher Mr. Yin Had a stroke recently, a year ago he was in a bad car accident too. I think he's around his late 60's but he was my most favorite teacher ever! he was incredibly sweet to all his students and I thought of him as a sort of father figure growing up.

Please pray that he becomes a christian if he isn't already (I'm not sure) and pray he doesn't die without knowing Jesus.

I

Ipray

Father in Heaven,

It is you desire that we accept the beautiful grace that you so freely provide. We come before you Lord for Mr. Yin Had. His need for salvation is urgent. I pray Father that if he has not already said YES, that he does. Lord comfort him and his students through during this time for trouble. We love you Lord and we love how you see directly into our spirit and soul. We pray in Jesus name, Amen.

K

kittycat7

agreeing in prayer. :) I will extol the LORD at all times; his praise will always be on my lips.

A

alehandra

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Mr Yin is in my prayers in Jesus for all healing and salvation.

God bless
pickles