My Christian synthpop band is playing in Bellflower CA. Come see/listen!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
B

BlackDove

Hey everyone! My Christian synthpop project Lilies for Abigail is playing live for the first time! If any of you are from southern California and want to come support, that'd be great. It's at a Christian music venue called Angel City, and they're an amazing ministry. Below I have a link to the Facebook event, as well as a link to my band's page if you'd like to listen to my music. Thanks!

Event:
Lilies for Abigail - Live at Angel City! | Facebook

Band Profile:
Lilies for Abigail | Anaheim, CA | Christian/Gospel / Synthpop / Ethereal | Music, Lyrics, Songs, and Videos | ReverbNation

R

rauleetoe

synthpop..sounds nice..is it more upbeat synthpop or is it more dark..or is it actually what some call synthpop which is actually futurepop..like older apoptygma beserk,vnv nation or neurotic fish..

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
I like synthpop,,,I'm also a big fan of dub step

G

goth4god

aw man! I'm so close, yet so far.
I live in Northern California.
Sad day. I would have loved to go!

G

goth4god

If you ever play in Northern California let me know!
Of if you ever want to play in Northern California I volunteer for a promoter who could book you a show!

O

OFM

i wish that i could do you sing in the band....

Attachments

B

BlackDove

synthpop..sounds nice..is it more upbeat synthpop or is it more dark..or is it actually what some call synthpop which is actually futurepop..like older apoptygma beserk,vnv nation or neurotic fish..
I'm actually not exactly sure what I would categorize my stuff as. I use "synthpop" as kind of a generic term. I am a huge fan of VNV, Apop, and Neurotic Fish though : ) Covenant is great too. But my main influences are VNV Nation, Black Tape for a Blue Girl, Sterling Silicon, Cindergarden, and Wolfsheim.

B

BlackDove

If you ever play in Northern California let me know!
Of if you ever want to play in Northern California I volunteer for a promoter who could book you a show!
That'd be great! I'd love to tour sometime if my music is well received. I think I have a lot of growing to do in my songwriting skills and such, but we all gotta start somewhere. : P

Dec 11, 2011
Philadelphia girl, so as far away as you can get. good luck though.

L

LorinunaN

Hi I hear about the synthpop and want to know more about synthpop. I am not from southern California but want to support you.

Last edited by a moderator: