my dad

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
B

Bryancampbell

Please pray for my dad, on most to some nights he chokes in his sleep. Sometimes he yells and runs, or yells. Sometimes I think he gets anxiety attacks, he had complication like this pretty much all my life, lately it's been getting worse. Once he had complications three times at night, which I only heard two, almost like a person is getting murdered. It's scary...he once told me he dreams of himself drowning..please pray. Thanks

J

jb800m

Dear lord we ask that you heal this man and give peace to his son if need be to direct both to get the necessary help

C

Chezz

I will be praying for your dad..That God will heal him from this!

A

alehandra

I will pray for ur dad, God heal ur dad..
keep strong in God

be blessing
-cilla-

S

SteveM

Dear Lord, please bring healing and peace here. Help find the cause of this problem, and then find a way to make it better. Amen.

W

Water1944

Bryan, lifting your dad up before the Lord. may God fill him with peace and healing, and relieve him and his family, of this burden. God's blessings.

C

choosingmylife

God, please bring healing to Bryancampbell's dad. Please show your mercy and grace on him.

G

GreenNnice

Bring healing to bryan's dad, by your power, Lord, your greatness we call upon to change this infirmity against bryan's dad that the Enemy has brought. May Bryan be strong in his faith and prayer in Him for this demon to be wrested from bryan's dad mind, for there is no drowning and death from you, Lord, without our KNOWING that we have LIFE! forevermore with you.

I

Ipray

God,

Bryan is pleading for his father and we lift our voices with him to do the same. Lord, this is a terrible thing for anyone to have to go through. If our faith is insufficient to bring healing to this man, I ask for more faith in Jesus name. If it's fasting and prayer that remove these terrible episodes from Bryan's father Lord, please bring us to and through it successfully.

Father in Heaven, say a word for Bryan's father. I know with that he can be completely healed through the power of the Holy Spirit. We believe in the power of the blood and ask for peace for Bryans father. Peace so that he can testify and bring glory to your name. I pray in Jesus name, Amen.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Your dad is in my prayers in Jesus's name for all help and healing of this.

God bless
pickles

B

Bryancampbell

He still gets attacks, please still pray church. :(

RickyZ

Sep 20, 2012
Has he been to a doctor? It sounds like obstructive sleep apnea, and respiratory fluid buildup. In severe cases these conditions can be very traumatic and life threatening. He needs to be seen; May the Holy Spirit gift you with wisdom and direction in finding medical help.

Spiritually, any physical abnormality is a spawn of satanic attack; God never intended us to suffer such things. To play upon it in dreams and fearful wakenings most definitely has a demonic attachment to it, one which in my opinion will require fasting and prayer to overcome. And faith. Keep in mind that you can silence and bind them, seperate to casting them out. And don't doubt your ability to do these things, you have none. The power, the authority, the ability to do all these things is all God's. Your only part is to participate, however the Spirit leads.

Father God, I come before you in the Name of Your Son Jesus, washed by His Blood, enabled by His Spirit; And I bring to you Bryan and his father, who in faith seek Your healing. I agree with these who have prayed ahead of me, that by two or three witnesses their prayers may be established. I pray the Holy Spirit guide Bryan and his father to a doctor of Your calling, that the flesh may be addressed and the handhold of the devil upon it be mitigated. And In Jesus' Name I command all that is evil, attached to and afflicting Bryan's father to be silenced, I command all that is evil, attached to and afflicting Bryan's father be bound. And by prayer and fasting I agree with Bryan's command that the evil be cast out and sent away. And I praise You, my Lord, that Your Will be done, that Your Will be health, whether in this lifetime or the next. May the perfection of the flesh in the Spirit be shown in a Gift of healing in the flesh here and now. And may it demonstrate Your love and power my God to all around!

I bring forth and ask all this in Jesus' Name

Amen

J

jkalyna

I know your dad loves you very much, and don't know if your his only son, but the Lord God loves us very much, and gave us perfect peace in him and rest. He said, "come unto me all ye that labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest, unto your soul. The enemey works to cause stress, through the media, events, thoughts, of loss of income, family etc. Stress is not from the Lord, thinking we need to watch the news, and all it's horror no we don't need that into our spirit continually, and through stress where there is no rest the enemey and his army will come through and break the door down, and make a prisoner of the person. Try to bring habits of relaxation with your dad, going out to eat, get him out of his fears, David was a like 14 when he stood before Goliath. Just as you feel this mountain before your emotions, but it could come down, take the word of the Lord and slay this in faith believing. The word is our sword, the power, the anointing, and the living breath, of God, when he says something nothing will stand against it's power. In the name of Jesus bring restoration to his father hear his prayers, we agree it will be done, on earth as it is in heaven. amen

Last edited:
G

GreenNnice

Just like rickzee says, it' a medical sign that needs attention NOW. The sign of 'sleep apnea disorder' is, maybe, what's wrong, Bricam, and, I just say to see a doctor with your dad, be his support, the Lord leads.

Sleep apnea is where a person is sleeping and suddenly starts choking in their sleep and cannot wake up and will die in their sleep, this happened to my uncle last summer and to another friend the summer before.

I cannot stress this enough, please, take your dad to see a doctor, they can give a prescription for medicine to help the disorder.

It is what JK, rickzee, say, the Enemy does attack us in so many ways and he has attacked your dad. Satan is stong, but God is stronger. On our own, Satan will win EVERY time, but, with God, we are STRONGER. Just like JK says, Goliath was strong, David was weakling, but God WAS stronger, David won :)

Put your trust in Him and also have your dad pray for bringing this sickness out of himself through faith in Him and believing in the almighty healing POWER of God, for with God all things are possible IF we only believe. The Lord leads us and we are to follow, now God has this ailment in your dad's life but God's power and striking down the Enemy 'in the name of Jesus,' YOU will more than CONQUER this sleeping nightmare ordeal your dad is going through. Praying for you, brother, God is good. And, never forget, He is 'great,' too, for great is the Lord and worthy of glory, and, great is the Lord, worthy of praise, NOW, lift up your voice, LIFT UP YOUR VOICE. Gr-e-e-e--e-at is the Lord :)

The boldness of asking God for prayer, for ourselves, for others who are a part of our life, for others who are not, even, is great :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Angela53510

Jan 24, 2011
I agree the first thing I thought of when I read the OP was sleep apnea. My husband had this and used to stop breathing 40 times a night. It is also very hard on the heart, and can shorten the person's life span.

A CPAP could save his life. See your doctor now to set up testing.

And praying that it is a simple fix like this, and your father will not have this issue any more!

D

DeusTecum

Lord I lift up Bryancampbell's father to you. I ask for your protection over him as he sleeps. Father I lift up Bryancampbell to you in thanksgiving. May he be blessed for keeping your command and loving and honoring his father. Father please bring blessings on them both. May you be glorified father. May your will be done. Thank you father. In jesus name, amen.