My daily juices

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Rosemaryx

May 3, 2017
@Ruby123
Home made chicken bone broth, and it's so delicious. I slow cooked the chicken wings for over 24 hours, then removed the meat and bones, and sieved through till it was clear. Set it in the fridge until it turned into pure gelatine, then heat it up on the stove with a little pink hymalian salt and a dash of pepper.
I can't stand up for long as my back has gone again, so this is serving me well until I recover

Rosemaryx

May 3, 2017
This was my bone broth before it settled into gelatine...

Rosemaryx

May 3, 2017
God is so good , what an Amazing Father He is...
He put it on my heart to make this broth because He knew my back was going to suffer and I would not be able to stand and cook...
He knows all things from the start to the end , and He prepared me for my sick days a head , two days before my back gave way and I am so very thankful for His loving , tender care Amen...
...xox...

Ruby123

Mar 1, 2019
@Ruby123
Home made chicken bone broth, and it's so delicious. I slow cooked the chicken wings for over 24 hours, then removed the meat and bones, and sieved through till it was clear. Set it in the fridge until it turned into pure gelatine, then heat it up on the stove with a little pink hymalian salt and a dash of pepper.
I can't stand up for long as my back has gone again, so this is serving me well until I recover

Awesome Rosemary, I pray your back heals thoroughly speedily.

P

persistent

Good morning from cloudy England...
This is my morning juice...
One small clove of garlic , handful of green grapes , dark cabbage , romaine lettuce , snap green peas , red apple & a tsp of spirulina...

View attachment 199365
You may want to add celery. I just came upon and posted the benefits of celery.