my dreams/nightmares

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
W

wolfywolfs

lately all i have when i sleep are nightmares they vary but pretty much result the same my friends are there dying and i can do nothing to save them i try and fight the monsters and run and help but i cant i end up alone in pools of blood surrond by fire runins and explosions or i end up myself dying painfully before i can reach them and save the people i love.

why cant i save them why am i useless why do i dream about this i wish it would stop

Last edited by a moderator:
R

Ramon

lately all i have when i sleep are nightmares they vary but pretty much result the same my friends are there dying and i can do nothing to save them i try and fight the monsters and run and help but i can't i end up alone in pools of blood surrond by fire runins and explosions or i end up myself dying painfully before i can reach them and save the people i love.

why cant i save them why am i useless why do i dream about this i wish it would stop
This is a very interesting dream wolfywolfs. I think you should find an interpreter who interprets dreams by God. I had several dreams that were interpreted too. This one looks almost similar to one of my dreams. My sister's boyfriend went on a fast, and during it he prayed, I am sure A LOT! Prayer is just asking God. But he told me something very interesting. He told me that during fasting, and prayer ANSWERS COME QUICKER. I didn't understand what he meant at first, but later on I did.

Wolfywolfs, have you considered asking God? I know you don't believe, but have you ever even for a moment considered that you could be wrong? I hope you do my friend. Very interesting dream.

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
i used to have some quite disturbing dreams as well.. and they were reoccuring.. In one dream..i would be fighting some one.. He attacks me relentlesly... and i nothing i do hurts him,, he just keeps coming. quite disturbing

R

Rheod

I get 2 interpretations.
1. You're the person in your dreams who you are trying to save. But you don't no how. (this comes from the idea that you are the mathematical average of the people around you.)
2. It's God way of calling you to him. The monsters are your personal demons. God might be trying to say if u follow him others might.
That's my interpretation

shemaiah

Jan 28, 2011
Fear brings torment, but perfect love casts out fear, and God is love. If the dreams bring fear and not awareness, then they are not of God and you must reject them.
I would say God wants you or is preparing you for a mission or an event. Seek Gods guidance, He wont leave you hanging.

A

AnandaHya

because you need to accept Jesus so He can save you and your friends, I used to have those dreams too. I will pray for your and ask that the demons leave you alone long enough to make your decisions to stand with God and Love or to remain in the darkness. God wants you to come home, come out into the light, don't listen to the voices that say you are unworthy, useless, helpless. You are child of God you need to come home otherwise why do you come to this chatroom for christians?

I will pray for you my friend. remember we hear you, stop running and come home. God loves you and is calling you back, He can protect you from the darkness and teach you how to save your friends too. Alone we can do nothing ,but through the grace of God we can move mountains through the love and the Holy Spirit that lives within us.

Dear Lord I pray for this soul and ask that you send Your angels to help and guide him to your light. Lord cut the evil dark bonds in his life, make it so his heart and mind are no longer darkened or blinded to your love and light. In Jesus name I pray, amen

YouTube - Leann Rimes - Amazing Grace

YouTube - Casting Crowns - Does Anybody Hear Her

We hear you and we love you. (yeah there are ads, its how the world works lol)

Last edited:
W

wolfywolfs

there just dreams not god trying to get a message to me seeing how yer this does happen i also have the dreams where i live and be the hero there dreams from my creative mind lol nothing more i was just tempted to see how many people would say i have the devil in me

A

AnandaHya

there just dreams not god trying to get a message to me seeing how yer this does happen i also have the dreams where i live and be the hero there dreams from my creative mind lol nothing more i was just tempted to see how many people would say i have the devil in me
i think the devil tempts and works on everyone. Dreams are more then just imagination its how we deal with things happening in our life. you can chose to be skeptic and ignore the warnings, but its your choice. All my dreams to date have been messages of how to deal with life and have given me wisdom and perceptive of what state I am in. Some nights I don't dream but when I do and remember them, there is always a reason that is directly connected with my life.

You will see psychology is catching up on this, but you don't really want to hear. you remind me of this Bible verse:
John 8

And if I tell the truth, why do you not believe Me? 47 He who is of God hears God’s words; therefore you do not hear, because you are not of God.

I will continue to pray for you to turn and find the Light and Truth of God and ask my brothers and sister to be kind to you for that is what Jesus ask of us we are to love even those who wish to be ranked among our enemies and like to place stumbling blocks in front of His faithful children or place snares to enrage and trouble them. Remember brethren to be as wise as serpents and wear your shoes of peace.

you forget wolfy, i grew up with wolves :) and I've dreamt of running in the wolf pack most of my life.

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
The enemy attacks me in my dreams quite often. I am recovering alcoholic, with 5 years of sobriety.. I often have dreams that i am drinking again. Or that i am using drugs again..The enemy knows that i am still weak in that area,, Maybe i should annoint my bed with prayer oil before i go to sleep at night

R

Ramon

The enemy attacks me in my dreams quite often. I am recovering alcoholic, with 5 years of sobriety.. I often have dreams that i am drinking again. Or that i am using drugs again..The enemy knows that i am still weak in that area,, Maybe i should annoint my bed with prayer oil before i go to sleep at night
There is no power in oil, but in faith. Pray WITH FAITH. And the blood of Jesus should be applied. May Jesus bless you.