My Driver's permit testimony

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
G

giantone

My driver's permit testimony:

I got my license at a late age,
Tried to pass in the past and didn't pass so my permit expired and I took the permit test over when I did I was overconfident and failed years later I became a Christian and got a girlfriend at church only trouble was she lived in another town and both of us had no driver's licenses. I wanted to spend time with her so I planed on getting my license my mom me and my older brother went to the town with the license place and I hadn't studied like I should have, I prayed on the way I said to God" I don't deserve to pass this test but I want 100% right" I wasn't taking any chances because I failed before and I wanted my license so I could be with my girlfriend.

I was doing the test and was praying for every answer and I got to this question I had absolutely no idea what the answer was I went "God! I need the answer!" kept crying out I heard a voice and it said "two thousand" I'm crying "God!" the voice "two thousand" me "God!" the voice starts screaming "two thousand, two thousand, two thousand!!!" I'm going God I can't concentrate with all this screaming." The voice again "two thousand" and just when I'm about to pray some more I look at the test and the c answer is two thousand and I think isn't this cheating? I thought no, I asked God and God gave me the answer.

Next the eye exam I used to wear glasses I lost them I didn't want to wait for getting new glasses so I prayed "God, I want to pass the eye exam" I passed and to this day I don't need glasses.

After all this I went out to the car and told this all to my mom and brother I was looking in the front window standing outside the car I so excited Mom was nodding like she believed me and brother looked like oh boy more of that God stuff He wasn't Christian at that time. Just then a woman with a disgusted look on her face and her teenage son walked out and the son said "I thought the answer was two hundred." My mom's and brother's jaws both dropped.

The license examiner had an argument with the teen in the next room and God must have really pushed her big time.

Since then my girlfriend and I both broke up but thats another story.

D

dustin

that great news