My faith is back

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
G

gerson2002

I gonna do this short mustly because english is not my first language ok so 4 weeks ago my i doubted about my faith i started to think God and Jesus doesnt exist since that day my life was pain inside i was depressed i was thinking in give up college because i didnt find any mean in my life even with those thought i prayed to Jesus I think God allow me to believe this because i had some nasty addiction so i prayed and tell him to Jesus forgive i gonna try to leave this addiction one day in my church i feeled a big peace inside of me i cryed with song it was so peaceful that moment you know but i learned more about God and Jesus thx to this trial i mean if someone like peter he denied jesus 3 times and he knew jesus in person he traveled with jesus so if jesus forgived peter he can forgive now i am still having some battles with my addiction so please pray with me too beat this addiction forever i want to be a better person and a better Christian so thank you Jesus to forgive and Thank you God to heard me take care of me well both are the same but Jesus is in my heart so is easy to talk with.

God bless you

A

AnandaHya

Dear Lord you are the God of healing and renewal. Please help our brother receive both in the holy name of Jesus help him break the chain of addiction and place in his life people who will encourage, aid and hold him accountable so that he may become the glorious person he is meant to be, filled with the light of the Holy Spirit. In Jesus name we pray, amen

here are some songs that give me hope. Remember you have people who care and will pray for you. Don't give up We all continue towards being who God wants us to be just take it a step at a time.

YouTube - God's love letter

YouTube - You Are More by Tenth Avenue North

YouTube - Michael W. Smith - Step by Step

R

Ramon

Amen, I am praying for my brothers and sisters everywhere, may Jesus bless you and keep you.