My Fellow Patriots

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

WithinReason

Feb 21, 2020
This would be posted in the conspiracy theory forum but due to late events and actual warning from the FBI. I will post it here so you the reader can take it for what it is.
"Red caps" (like the bonnet rouge) were an old sign of serving Mithra of Phrygia (Phrygian cap), and it became as sign in the French revolution of France and secular humanism of the Jacobins therein, as used and fomented by the Jesuit order (Adam Weishaupt, Augustin Barruel, Voltaire, Guillotine, and Jesuit trained Maximilien Robespierre who influenced persons like Jean-Paul Marat and others like Jean-Jacques Rousseau and Jacques Necker)

Phrygian cap - Wikipedia

Symbolism in the French Revolution - Wikipedia

A French and American Symbol of Freedom: Phrygian Cap/Bonnet Rouge

Maximilien Robespierre - Wikipedia

The current "red caps" (though with a new modern label of MAGA, Make America Great Again) is also tied to the Jesuits and revolution, as was foretold in Daniel 11, etc.

America Magazine

America (magazine) - Wikipedia

Therefore, ask yourself why all of the sudden revolution, the overturning of secular humanism, for religious humanism (Papacy), and the "red caps" which proclaim to make "America" great again? Which "America" is being referred to? The freedom of conscience, liberty and religion of the Lamb, or the "America" of the Dragon (Rev. 13) where the White house (named after Andrew White, a Jesuit) who founded "MARYland" next to VIRGINia.

Andrew White (Jesuit) - Wikipedia

soggykitten

Jul 3, 2020
I think there can be many an violent act that can be mistaken as an accident and was actually an act of terrorism cloaked to look like an accident. Currently, the USS Bonhomme Richard comes to mind. A Navy ship still burning in San Diego. A welding accident? That causes a fire that lasts for days?

The United States of Chaos.
And to think, there's a serious movement, with supporters, to defund the police. Might as well announce, MAKE, THE PURGE, AND THE HUNT, REALITY! NOW!

I wish I owned a gun shop.

Roughsoul1991

Sep 17, 2016
I think there can be many an violent act that can be mistaken as an accident and was actually an act of terrorism cloaked to look like an accident. Currently, the USS Bonhomme Richard comes to mind. A Navy ship still burning in San Diego. A welding accident? That causes a fire that lasts for days?

The United States of Chaos.
And to think, there's a serious movement, with supporters, to defund the police. Might as well announce, MAKE, THE PURGE, AND THE HUNT, REALITY! NOW!

Lol I wish I had the guns, accessories and ammo of the gun shop. A gun shop would be a big target.

The best counter to evil is if good people stand against it with the means to stop it.