My First Date with Jesus!

  • Thread starter Thread starter smilesaj
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

smilesaj

Guest
After God confirmed He desired me to spend time with Him. Not just doing (service) but just being! I made a date. It was Saturday night. I was excited all day running around doing errands. The first date kind of nervousness...which is crazy because Jesus is my Savior...but I never reached to know him intimately.

So as evening came I was thinking about jumping right into my date...but I felt that tug. If this was any other date would I do that or would I shower and shave my legs. Of course I showered and I SHAVED MY LEGS FOR JESUS!

I turned on some music and was just worshiping him when I felt that small voice that is somewhere between my head and heart tell me to sit down. I was like what, wait, huh. Then again but this time I heard are you not going to listen to me? SIT DOWN!

So I sat and closed my eyes and meditated on all the greatness of God. It was one of the most amazing evenings of my life.

I am planning the 2nd date as I write this...