My Friend Needs help

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
F

FunnkyChist_girl

Hi one of my best friends came out to me this week and told me she is BI and idk what to do.............im still her firend and i know its not right, but i cant just stop talking to her and tell her that shes not a Child of god (she is saved) since she is BI:( Pray for me and her PLEASE:''''(

P

psychomom

Abba, please send help to FunnkyChrist_girl! Give her your own wonderful wisdom in this problem. Thank you that her love for her friend endures!
I know you love her, and you love her friend. Praise you for that!! <3
Help her to be true to you, first and foremost, as she shows is her desire. Show her the right path for this situation.
In the name of our mighty Savior, Jesus! Amen

Good luck, sweet life- may the Lord go before and behind you, guide and guard you in this difficult situation!
love in Jesus ~ellie

Lucy68

Jan 21, 2011
Praying for the Spirit to lead you in your interactions with your friend. No, I don't think you should refuse to talk to her....try to maintain your friendship. But if you feel like she's pulling you into her way of thinking, you may need to rethink the friendship.

shemaiah

Jan 28, 2011
If your friend is a christian, then talk to her about this and base it on the bible. Homosexuality is just a spirit and it can be overcome by prayer and by the Word of God, it is up to her to stand, resist the devil and He shall definately flee. I pray God may lead you in this. God bless

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Both of you are in my prayers in Jesus.
She needs your friendship and prayers, dont give up on the witness and care of Jesus through you. :)

God bless
pickles

S

shekaniah

Praying for God to give her the mind of Christ; may all the scriptures and lessons she has learned play in her head like a sweet song!
May she be surrounded by friends to lead her into a life ever lasting!
May Jesus guard both of your hearts and minds,
In Jesus Name, Amen

Oct 20, 2011
Dont' worry she's not BI she's just listening to too much Lada gaga and going threw a phase.