My grandparents are moving to Savannah, GA

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
L

LisalovesJesus2

Please pray for me as I am going to miss my grandparents. They moving to Savannah, GA to go into assistant living. Please pray that the Lord would put a hedge of protection around them

In His Love,
Lisa

J

jb800m

dear father in Heaven you are so good to us tto send ppl in our lives that willn truly shae our very walk ( with your hand of course) lord i first lift up Lisa that although her grandparents are moinv away that they will stay close in her heart.. i ask that she will not fill this void for no one can truly replace them but to add to her spiritual family.. give herpeasce lord

i pray that you surround her grandparents with you love3 your protection that they will still hear and act on your word and even thought some may say they are too old they are not too old for your service that they will becomes vessels of your father in heaven
ty jesus i pray this in your mighty name amen

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Your grandparents are in my daily prayers in Jesus's name.

God bless:)
pickles