My Health:

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
T

TheWriter

I went to the Dentist for the pain in my jaw. They said I have an abscess tooth. OK, then let's get it out. They said it is very strange for me to have pain on that tooth, and noth the other where it is obstructed? Kind of funny, because yeah. I seen the x-ray I looked over at it. Then they said it will eat up my whole insurance premium. I really do not see how it is odd that I have pain on this one tooth because of abscess. These people are very strange, she acted slow and all. However, my other tooth is fine. Very fine because I have absolutely no problems with it. Reason is? A lot of skin is over it, therefore how can it get a cavity?

This is my sarcasm words right here, "it is strange for you to be hurting on that side, and not the other." She is crazy, anyway if they extracted without even going by the laws of ethics to give me medication then I could have more problems. I already have issues going on where I feel like pure crud. I know very well how I feel, I just do not like these city folk that think they know me, and say it is impossible when they do not live within me.

It reminds me also of a time when I went to the Hospital. They said, oh you can not even have a pass out spell from loss of blood that is impossible. ROFLMBO! Yeah ok, so why is it I do that from low blood sugar? Is it because I am not sweet enough for you?

Like Tyson, they treat you like they do everyone else. They push you aside because they think you are there just for drugs, ect. That is prejudging. Start asking God for discernment then you will learn who is real, or not.

God lives within me, and he knows how I feel. That is ALL that I need.

T

TheWriter

because you have a degree in something does not mean u have the right to tell anyone how they feel even when u dont feel what they feel

Feb 28, 2016
just a share -
often when a tooth abscess, it involves those around it, I know from experience and have had to have
(2) teeth removed because of perhaps one abscess - it's perfectly ok to be skeptical, but when the pain
gets to the level of you wanting to take a hammer to your head, then, you won't care about anything
but getting rid of the pain...
:):) just pray that God always leads you to the right helper, one that serves Him...

T

TheWriter

just a share -
often when a tooth abscess, it involves those around it, I know from experience and have had to have
(2) teeth removed because of perhaps one abscess - it's perfectly ok to be skeptical, but when the pain
gets to the level of you wanting to take a hammer to your head, then, you won't care about anything
but getting rid of the pain...
:):) just pray that God always leads you to the right helper, one that serves Him...
Very true friend! I think it isn't funny even though my left side is puffy and my right cheek is not why they wanna pull the wrong one? Lol money is the reason