my holiness

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

VW

Banned
Dec 22, 2009
When you come before me, you will learn of my holiness. In my temple, all is holy because i am holy. My holiness makes everything in my presence holy, if it is mine. You will come, and you will see me in your hearts, and you will know that i am god, and that i am holy.

You come before me with an open heart, seeking only to know me, and you will know my holiness. You will see my holiness, and yourselves as holy. Whatever is in you that is unholy will be transformed by my holiness. Whatever is in you that is impure, or defiled, or unloving, will be burned away by my holiness. You will see yourselves truly in the light of my holiness, and you will be holy.

I have chosen you for this, to be holy with my holiness. I give to you my spirit, to lead you into my holiness, that you become holy. My holiness is where i am. Remember my servant, moses, and when he came before me. Remember that the very ground was holy, because of my presence. Remember that moses my servant became holy, because of his walk with me. I have chosen you to walk much, much closer with me than what you remember, even much closer than you can imagine.

The lost who need me will see one thing in you that will draw them to me; my holiness in you. For my holiness is based in and comes from my love. My holiness is my love made manifest. My holiness in you becomes a pure heart that is filled with me, with my love. When you walk in my holiness, you are walking in the resurrection life of my son. When you walk in my holiness, you are lifting up jesus as he commanded you. When you walk in my holiness, the lost will see my son in you and seek him, and the grace you have, from me.

M

motojojo

Nice post, holiness is the goal of all that love HIM. Open your hearts so that the Lord will come in, when you close your heart its like closing a door and all He can do is knock. Open your door open your heart and love your neighbor. Don't walk in the wisdom of you head, open your heart and walk in love.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Reading with thought and prayer.
God bless, pickles