My husband needs prayor

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
H

hope36523

My husband has a gambeling addiction we have been married 7 yrs and 5 out of 7 has been a struggle he started having those gambleing erges again after a mth without it.he almost went the other night i told him our mariage would be over cause i couldn't take it no more,he made the right chose,but he says its hard not to go,if he ever goes again i am done,i am hanging on cause i love him but its realy hard to cope with,i just hope and pray he don't go back cause he always starts back drinking and makeing bad choices,i just feel if he makes that choice its a bad one,why would you choose that over your wife and kids am i wrong for being upset.

kim12345

Aug 4, 2013
Heavenly Father, I pray for Hope's husband to no longer desire to gamble. Put an overwhemling sick feeling in his heart whenever he thinks about going gambling. Open his eyes to the deceit of gambling. Pray he will Renew or start a relationship with you Lord God! Please give him a heart that wants to do right. A heart that wants to Love God & His family & his country IN JESUS NAME

H

hope36523

thanks i appricate the prayor

C

colalella2891

I am in agreement with Kim up there, I also just pray in Jesus name that he overcomes this gambling addiction. Lord, you're so much bigger than this problem. Give him strength to choose the spirit over the flesh, and his family over gambling.

God bless ya :)

H

hope36523

thanks for your prayor.

S

seeking_fellowship_85

Heavenly Father, I pray He's husband is released from this strong hold that is overwhelming their marriage. I pray You deliver him from what the nasty serpent has tried to do to him and allow him to focus on his wife and kids. I pray he can find other positive solutions to his addiction and I pray Hope can provide support for him although this is difficult on her. Wrap your arms around them and keep them together, addiction free. I pray in Jesus' precious name that he is delivered from this and their marriage restored. AMEN.

H

hope36523

Thanks god bless ou

L

lcerveny

Heavenly Father I pray you would bring healing upon this family. This is such a small problem for you Lord so please show up in a BIG way. Praying that Hope's husband will see that his family is more important than gambling. Father help him to find out why he is gambling and heal those areas of hurt. Holy Spirit help this man get back on track and fill the void. Asking for peace,love and healing for this family.............In Jesus Name.
All in agreement please say.........AMEN!

H

hope36523

thanks god bless you