My idea for a Christian Fiction (Open to critisizum)

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
M

Missachu

Dear readers,

Howdy ya'll. Before I get into the core of my story, I'll give you background.

First of all I have been making stories ever since I could talk in sentences. I've always been an imaginative child with a knack for keeping people's attention with stories. My teachers were always very impressed with my ability to write down

"And then the giant said to the witch, "You are not going to pass into my cave because I do not like witches, they scare me." and swatted down the witch from midair where she bumped her nose and it broke off.

Yeah, silly but I was in the third grade. Since then I have made it a hobby to collaborate with other writers and have made plenty of stories worthy of publication, but never have had the courage to try. I have one friend who is a professional author and has given me GREAT advice like "Don't fall in love with your first story" and "Writing takes two parts. One part interesting story and one part talented writing". I have taken it to heart and I am trying to stick to it.

But it's not about really HOW I'm writing it or the interest of the story, it's my content.

See, when I was first saved, I had seen demons and angels for the first time in my life. I had reached the spiritual world for the first time and I was instantly given all the answers of the universe. I saw everything for what it was, not what I have been told and it was a gift that God gave me because growing up as an athiest, I was only interested in the facts and I was growing bored with knowing everything there was to know about the world. (I studied History, almost every science you could think of,the science of cooking, plants and agriculture,every system in the human body and all the details about cells included, I planned on being a surgeon so I bought books on surgery, attempted to read all the classic novels,the arts,anything intellectual about the physical world I studied, my brain was like a sponge) But one subject started to nit-pick at me and that was everything having to do with the "Spiritual", I had no knowledge what-so-ever about anything spiritual and was then on a quest to discover anything about the spirit world.
I converted to Buddhism. The reason for that is because I have always been a peaceful person and the religion was always about seeking the truth and being the master of your own universe. "See all living things as your best friends."All things I identified myself with.
I played with tarot cards and horoscopes for guidance on how to treat/understand others and how to react and find my identity. Mediums were very insightful and gave good advice, telling me things only I would know and explaining how I felt and what I should do.
I bought books that told me when to save my money, what kind of jobs to apply for, what kind of personality traits I should look for in a partner and what my future would look like. Everything was grounded in science. Something that brought me comfort and certainty. Until my common sense brought me back to reality and I realized that all of it was stupid, futile and unimportant in the big picture. It didn't matter what I learned since I would met my demise like any other human.

(fastforward)

I had been saved and accepted my call to be a chosen one, beginning what I was told my "Walk Through the Wilderness" and it was brutal. I was much more sensitive to spirits and evil, my discernment was spot-on and never,ever wrong. I used it as a compass to guide me and make all my decisions. I talked to the Lord every minute of the day. If I didn't feel safe I sung Bible songs. I prayed for patience every time I talked to Jesus and was always in situations were I needed it. I also prayed and got wisdom.

Well during my walk, I was inspired to write down my knowledge and experience. But in a way that other people would understand...a way that I was talented at all my life. See, when I would try to explain to other people about the spirit world...They just couldn't grasp the idea. God had been teaching me that entire time what heaven and hell was like and I was inspired to write and tell everyone across the globe, so that they could see for themselves what the two choices they were making. And why sin was so condensed and intimidating and clingy.

I was also being taught how to fight sin. I was being made into a warrior,standing in the middle of the desert late at night in a haunted area SCREAMING at demons to be gone and away in Jesus' name while shinning red and white eyes glared at me from under a giant boulder. Fasting in constant prayer to keep a demon lady away from my favorite uncle while he was in a coma, caused by her witchcraft. I had been cursed after witches tried to force demons into me after accidentally going to a New Age church my great-grandfather attended. I saw each and every demon and their type in each and every person in that "church".
I was taught what gems/crystals were used for and how to make potions. I learned about wiccans and all the other religions. Magic was always a strong point for me and God showed me what to look out for and stopped me when I had learned enough...I had tried researching zoodoo and cuban bruja and was attacked with headaches and evil feelings...(before any of you rationalize that, I know it was my discernment because it brings irrational terror along with instant understanding. An example would be like watching a needle go through your skin as it enters. There's no question why it hurts or how, it just is as it is)

Anyway, I had found myself in the Mojave desert surrounded by murderers, child-molesters, vampires, rapists, witches, crazy/mentally imbalanced people, drug users of every kind,every young adult was a high school drop out and smoked something, there were no churches nearby, dead bodies were a common thing wither they were fresh or sticking out of the ground.

And legends were also very common. A neighbor of the lesbian couple I was staying with was nicknamed "The Black Widow" because all 5 of her previous husbands died mysteriously somehow. One of the women I was staying with found a skull in the lady's backyard while I was staying there.
It was also common to hear about someone getting eaten by the feral dogs living in packs in the desert. Not a single soul walked out in the desert without a car or at least a flashlight and a gun.
Especially in a low elevation sight called "The Wash" were the werewolf lived, that also only appeared once a month. A woman and her child walked through it one night to get to the gas station on the other side to be chased by it. I felt it a few times driving through there at night. It had bright red eyes, but it was so fast to this day I cannot claim to have "seen" it.
Many loonies have claimed to spot UFO's and even get abducted!
Another legend I heard was about a man who lived as a Hermit in the middle of the desert under a rock and built a kaleidoscope thingy made of crystals he found in the desert that could reverse your age by years.
Tons of people said that if the dogs don't get you, the satanists will. Sacrifices were made around the same time "The WashDog" came out each month.

Even the environment would kill you. It was inhumanely hot and spider,snakes and scorpions were everywhere. A place called "Satan Town"was nearby. You could 'feel' spirits all around you, giving anyone a paranoid feeling of being watched.

This is where I was inspired to write this Novel.It is about the end times after the rapture, during the apocalypse when demons and Satan take over the Earth. So God sends bands of warrior-believers to save the last people on earth as a last resort to save them. Every other human has been eaten, slaughtered and sacrificed so the warriors go to save them and have to fight horrific demons in the process.

I haven't been able to write much because the ability to peer into the spirit of everything has slowly been taken away from me and replaced by knowledge and wisdom. I have also been afraid of being seen as blasphemous or not a true Christian or shunned by the Christian community for writing a book like this. Or worse, people believing the fiction part and not the fact. I am not as learned of a Christian as others are. I do not study my Bible every night like I used to or pray as religiously as I did. I hold onto my faith for dear life because I have been shunned and rejected to unbearable levels for being wholly righteous. I'm fighting everyday to get married so I can finally be walking completely in line with the ways Jesus said we should. Because until then, I am a hypocrite. A disgrace to God's Book of Names.

I need help with this book, by Christians who are in the same level of spiritual maturity as I am, or perhaps more...I need scripture to back me up which means people who can and will quote it with absolute relevance, not use it for convenience. I need people who KNOW what they are talking about, can explain it and understand it. I need ability and willingness. I need patience and understanding. I need Fruit-filled Christians. I need prayers. But first, I need to know if what I am doing is right. I believe Christ is telling me that it is right, but when I start to write...I get blocked...I need help.

(My next blog, I will paste my first few pages. This one is long enough.)

Please comment or message if you are interested or need to give your opinion. I am welcome to both the negative and the positive as long as it follows the rules of this site. Thank you.

Attachments