My Journey

  • Thread starter Thread starter SleepyNurse
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

SleepyNurse

Guest
I've really struggled with insecurity this week but today was tough. My husband wanted to go to the pool and he asked if I wanted to go. I said no and told him I had to finish some work I had for my job. Later I thought, after he left for the pool, I could have done my work tomorrow. I just didn't have the confidence to wear a bathing suit that magnified my abdominal rolls; blatantly revealed my gray hair; clearly showed off moving parts on my legs.......All in all, I think I made the right choice.....
 
Please learn to love yourself just as you are. God does - trust me we all have areas on our body or in our lives that don't measure up to ourselves or maybe others out in the world. But when we stop living life and enjoying it that is not what God intended for His children. He told us that He was leaving us in the world but did not want us to become a part of it and by that He meant the evil part.

So the next time your husband asks you to go spend some time with him please go and do it - who cares what the world thinks? GOD LOVE YOU JUST THE WAY YOU ARE.