My life is nothing but problems....

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
H

happyface369

Don't give up brother. God allows us to go through trials and tribulations so He can strengthen us. Yes they seem terrible to us at the time but remember 2 things. First, mans ways are not God's ways. You must trust that God knows what is best for you. Even when that best doesn't make sense to you. It is part of His master plan. Believe me, God knows what He's doing. Second....remember that joy cometh in the morning. I can't begin to say this loud enough to you. I have been through so many horrible trials in life. So many of them didn't make sense and they made me so sad. Buit when they were over I looked back and I saw God's hand in it all. I saw where he was teaching me and watching my back. Maybe God has a really great plan for you. Scripture teaches us that it is easier for camel to get through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to get into heaven. Maybe the problems with your business are a way for God to get you into heaven. Ask yourself if you've really put God first or if money is your biggest interest? Lastly, I just want to say that I have been a Christian for a very long time. Like you, I have had some pretty bad bumps in my life. But I am still fed, and housed and loved by my friends and family, and warm in the winter. How could I ask for more? I don't need a fancy car to be special. I am wealthy that God has given me what He has given me. Take a look at your blessings. Really look. Can you see God working in your life now?

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Still praying for you in Jesus.
Keep the faith! :)

God bless
pickles

Oct 20, 2011
Things are still a bit rough. More issues, I can't believe it. But I won't bother going into detail. But please pray I feel like I'm under a heavy attack right now . ;-p