Hey, guys. I'm gonna tell you about what's going on in my life right now.
Im going through a program called Commission For The Blind and they are going through The Ascocation For The Blind which helps you who are blind/low vision get a job, mobility using a white cane, rehab to learn to live independently. They are helping me get a job. They are doing an AWESOME job. Also, I took a work readiness training program that helped me learn everything under the sun when it comes to the work force and social security and more. I don't have a job, but, soon I hope to have one. I'll keep you all updated when I get one.
Im going through a program called Commission For The Blind and they are going through The Ascocation For The Blind which helps you who are blind/low vision get a job, mobility using a white cane, rehab to learn to live independently. They are helping me get a job. They are doing an AWESOME job. Also, I took a work readiness training program that helped me learn everything under the sun when it comes to the work force and social security and more. I don't have a job, but, soon I hope to have one. I'll keep you all updated when I get one.