My Little Princess

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
I

ImMrRuiz

I have been raising my 6 year old daughter along with the help of mother, father, and sisters for the past 3-4 years. She is my little angel.. I've never had any guardianship concerning her, and recently chose to go to court and get the guardianship.. in this choice I made, for the best interest of my daughter, her biological mother was upset (due to the possibility of her losing the benefits that she's been gaining all these years by using my daughter's name if I get legal guardianship), and now is attempting to place a rape charge against me, and it seems that no matter all we've been through together, and no matter all that my family, and myself have actually done for her every time that she's hit rock bottom, there is something in her, fueling her.. and she won't stop until she takes my daughter from me. I feel so many mixed emotions right now.. aside from prayer, my hands are tied..

I

ImMrRuiz

Just to make it clear, my little princess' mother is attempting to lie and say that I raped her years ago, before my daughter was born. She's attempted false charges before, against other people in the past. It seems to be her way of taking "control" of things. At first I wondered why she would say such a thing.. but now I understand.. she is attempting to separate my daughter and I.. If I am charged with such a thing, I will lose all that I have in my princess, and her life will forever be changed.. I will be registered as a sex offender and will never again be allowed to be around my princess without state supervision. I love my little angel, and couldn't imagine life without her.. she has been such a blessing to me. She saved my life. She's my little angel, heaven sent..

A

AnandaHya

I will pray with you.

dear lord you know the situation better then those who read the story. all we can do is lay it before your throne lord. we pray that your hear our prayers and send your peace, understanding and love to resolve this issue so close to our sisters heart. Dear Lord be mericiful and send your love. Amen

Let your light shine upon all people

YouTube - Newsboys (Shine)

A

AnandaHya

Just to make it clear, my little princess' mother is attempting to lie and say that I raped her years ago, before my daughter was born. She's attempted false charges before, against other people in the past. It seems to be her way of taking "control" of things. At first I wondered why she would say such a thing.. but now I understand.. she is attempting to separate my daughter and I.. If I am charged with such a thing, I will lose all that I have in my princess, and her life will forever be changed.. I will be registered as a sex offender and will never again be allowed to be around my princess without state supervision. I love my little angel, and couldn't imagine life without her.. she has been such a blessing to me. She saved my life. She's my little angel, heaven sent..
at this time of your troubles you must remember the biblical answer not the worldly one. you are to fogrive her and let God have the vengeance. you are to pray, help, feed and clothe her and thus heap coals on her head on the day of judgement. but i say go one step further pray that God sends her grace and lead her to Jesus and the ability to see the sin of her actions so she can repent and be saved. that is how you show the ultimate love, you lead her to God. I will stand in prayer for you and your family, know you are never alone. jesus is just a prayer away.

I

ImMrRuiz

thank you so very much for your prayer.

A

AnandaHya

sorry i mean brother in christ, just checked out your profile. i assume everyone i like me lol :)

I

ImMrRuiz

and yes, I completely agree in the truth of forgiveness.. this isn't the first trouble she's attempted to stir up in my life, but by far the greatest threat.. I have always forgiven her, and will continue.. hoping and praying as the Lord is my advocate..

I

ImMrRuiz

no problem about the typo, simple mistake! lol

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
You, your daughter and her mother are in my daily prayers in Jesus Christ is Lord!

God bless.
pickles

I

ImMrRuiz

thank you mrs. pickles

shemaiah

Jan 28, 2011
I am with you prayer, and you are not going to be separated from princess coz God hears the prayers of the righteous and never abandons them. I will be praying for you bro.

I

ImMrRuiz

Thanks bro, it means a lot to have people standing by us in this trial/tribulation

S

sinnomorePTL

Dear Brother, many times the innocent are accused. Usually the truth comes out. I am sorry that you have to go through this. Stay close to God, and place your faith in His justice, He will not let evil prevail for long.

May God assure that justice is done, in Jesus name, Amen.

Love in Jesus
bro Gary

I have been raising my 6 year old daughter along with the help of mother, father, and sisters for the past 3-4 years. She is my little angel.. I've never had any guardianship concerning her, and recently chose to go to court and get the guardianship.. in this choice I made, for the best interest of my daughter, her biological mother was upset (due to the possibility of her losing the benefits that she's been gaining all these years by using my daughter's name if I get legal guardianship), and now is attempting to place a rape charge against me, and it seems that no matter all we've been through together, and no matter all that my family, and myself have actually done for her every time that she's hit rock bottom, there is something in her, fueling her.. and she won't stop until she takes my daughter from me. I feel so many mixed emotions right now.. aside from prayer, my hands are tied..

I

ImMrRuiz

Thank you brother Gary..