My marriage is in trouble

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
P

Papou

After the storm comes sunny days... Don't worry be patient.

Jul 27, 2018
Regina Saskatchewan
May the Lord be with you both and comfort you in this trial.
May you both overcome the darkness that has come upon your marriage with the light of Christ. Let this strengthen your marriage bond and bring you closer. I pray for the peace of Christ to be with you and your heart in this difficult time. I pray that you and your husband are safely covered under the Lords mighty wings of protection. I pray you and your husband will communicate and resolve and unsaid issues standing. I pray for your joy to return, and your marriage reflect the love of Christ and His love for His church so that all who may see give glory to God the father. Amen.

Apr 23, 2018
May the Lord be with you both and comfort you in this trial.
May you both overcome the darkness that has come upon your marriage with the light of Christ. Let this strengthen your marriage bond and bring you closer. I pray for the peace of Christ to be with you and your heart in this difficult time. I pray that you and your husband are safely covered under the Lords mighty wings of protection. I pray you and your husband will communicate and resolve and unsaid issues standing. I pray for your joy to return, and your marriage reflect the love of Christ and His love for His church so that all who may see give glory to God the father. Amen.
This is perfect. Thank you so much

Janna38

Jul 2, 2018
All the heavens are up there there are no heavens here on earth.

karen0123

Dec 14, 2011
God bless you, I will pray every day for the rest of my life for you,

Apr 23, 2018
God bless you, I will pray every day for the rest of my life for you,
Thank you so much!!! This means a lot. We serve a big God and he is moving.. some days are just hard. Please pray for Steven.. pray for his heart and the influences around him.

Mel85

Daughter of the True King
Mar 28, 2018
Thank you so much!!! This means a lot. We serve a big God and he is moving.. some days are just hard. Please pray for Steven.. pray for his heart and the influences around him.
Father, I want to uplift Steven to you right now. You know exactly what is happening in his life right now, along with his faithful wife Heather.

Father, please give Steven the spiritual sight to see you first and come before You surrending all. I pray that you soften his heart to receive you through the Holy Spirit. I pray that you surround Him with Christ Like minded people, who will give Him the righteous way of godly influence. We believe in your Word, that when it says that you shall set our paths straight, that you WILL, as this is your promise in Proverbs 3:5&6. We declare this in Stevens life.

Father, I ask that you continue to give Heather the strength and wisdom. Please give her your nourishing Word that she may be refreshed in your Spirit in truth and liberty. Continue to work your wonders on their marriage Father, I pray and seal this with the Power and the blood of Jesus Christ, your Son. Amen.

Blessings sister ❤️

Apr 23, 2018
I haven't seen him in a week. We've barely spoken. I'm hurting so much. Please pray for relief. I'm not okay. Please pray for Steven. Please pray for our marriage. I need something today, I know that's selfish but I need reassurance.

Apr 23, 2018
Father, I want to uplift Steven to you right now. You know exactly what is happening in his life right now, along with his faithful wife Heather.

Father, please give Steven the spiritual sight to see you first and come before You surrending all. I pray that you soften his heart to receive you through the Holy Spirit. I pray that you surround Him with Christ Like minded people, who will give Him the righteous way of godly influence. We believe in your Word, that when it says that you shall set our paths straight, that you WILL, as this is your promise in Proverbs 3:5&6. We declare this in Stevens life.

Father, I ask that you continue to give Heather the strength and wisdom. Please give her your nourishing Word that she may be refreshed in your Spirit in truth and liberty. Continue to work your wonders on their marriage Father, I pray and seal this with the Power and the blood of Jesus Christ, your Son. Amen.

Blessings sister ❤️
I appreciate this so much