My Marriage!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

Jaimiejams

Hi Im new here to the Christian Chat and I'm hoping to meet some awesome Christian freinds. I really need prayer because I've been seperated from my husband for a year now. We were best friends in our later teens then fell in love and got married. He got saved and was just on fire for God and got into ministry as well. He was the true meaning of the spiritual leader of our house, best father and husband. We were so happy and in love for years. His mom has caused issues in our relationship tho because of jealousy. She was never there for him growing up and a drug addict. He was raised by his aunt and uncle. He never even knew unconditional love until he met me and the Lord thats why he was so in love with me. well things got kind of hard financially he lost his job and the enemy started attacking him with dreams about the rape he went thru as a child. we got prayer and talked but one day I came home and he was gone. his family picked him up. He came back 3 months later and said he lost his mind without me and God and wanted to work our marriage out. A week later I get a message from him saying its over hes getting a divorce and I deserve better than him. I found out his mom found out we were back together and told him they couldnt work on there relationship if me and my husband were back together. Anyhow I've been praying faithfully for a year and no divorce or anything. I'm so discouraged because I've never been happier in all my life than when I was with him and my son is so depressed and in counseling because of him being gone too. I want our family back together and i know the enemy is doing a number on my husband but I feel like im just waiting to see if my marriage will get restored or not. im so brokenhearted. I need prayer and encouraement!

Jul 13, 2009
I'm so sorry your family has broken up. I hope that things get better soon and your family can get reunited soon.
Have faith in the Lord, He allowed you to meet your husband and allowed you to have a son. And just as He brought that happiness into your life, He can do it again. Trust the plan that the Lord has for you, He hasn't forgotten about you because He loves you. Be courageous, the Lord is walking alongside of you and He will catch you if you fall, He will support you if you hurt, He will listen if you talk. He doesn't abandon those who have opened their hearts to Him.
I hope the Lord comforts you and I hope everything gets better. God bless you!

J

Jullianna

Jaimie, it would be an honor to pray for your family. I will be praying for healing/courage for your husband, strength/wisdom/encouragement for you, hope and healing for your son, and that your mother in law would come to understand the damage she is doing to your entire family.

Stand strong. He is with you. I look forward to reading that your family has been restored in every way and that all of you are doing amazing things for the Kingdom of God.

J

Jaimiejams

Thank u for your encouragement and prayer it means so much to me :) God Bless You Both!